Mad Mobile is building the next generation of in-store experiences for retail and restaurants. We build platforms that empower associates to work more closely with their customers and help customers empower themselves through modern checkout and buying experiences for the biggest brands in their respective industries. We’re looking for someone who is excited about the opportunities that arise from connecting isolated systems to provide incredible experiences for anyone using the products on our platform.
About the Role:
The Director of Sales Operations (DSO) manages support functions that are essential to sales team productivity. These include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration, and recruiting and selection of sales talent. The DSO is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization. Reporting to the CRO (Chief Revenue Officer), the DSO also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization.
Role will be located at our Headquarters in Tampa, FL (Not a remote role)
In this role you will:
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes. Proactively monitor and maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency
- Support the equitable assignment of sales quotas and ensure they are optimally allocated to all sales channels
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement
- Work closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize improvements
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommend revisions to existing reports, or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Implement enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams. Monitor the assigned sales organizations compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Coordinate training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs
- Build peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel
We are looking for someone who has:
- Three+ years of sales management experience leading sales operations teams
- Salesforce Certification and/or relevant experience
- Five years of relevant sales or marketing operations experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing analytically rigorous initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of sales process in both short and long sales cycles
- Ability to communicate concepts to non-technical end users
- Situational adaptability – adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Resilience – rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
- Collaboration – building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Self-awareness – using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses
- Decision Making – making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
Why Mad Mobile?
Mad Mobile is the #38 fastest-growing company in Florida and #9 on the Tampa Bay Times Top 100 Workplace List. We’re proud of our culture and promote diversity and a healthy work-life balance.
What about the benefits you ask?
How about 100% company-paid benefits for medical, dental, and vision sound for our employees who choose our HDHP plan? Want to add your family? No problem we’ve got you covered at a highly discounted rate. Yup, we cover 90% of the family plan costs and we’ll even start you off right by giving you a $1000 (prorated based on start date) for your HSA. We also have a very robust “buy-up” plan that is 60% covered by Mad Mobile. Not to mention our 401(k) and matching contribution (up to 6%, fully vested on day one). At Mad Mobile, we’re not only building the next generation of in-store experiences we’re also building the next generation of incredible teams.
Mad Mobile is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
Powered by JazzHR