Who We Are
Sibros unites data, software management, and remote commands to power future mobility. Established in 2018 by automotive industry veterans, Sibros enables mobility companies to get more data out of embedded connectivity.
Our Deep Connected Platform is a vehicle-to-cloud system combining smart OTA updates, flexible data logging, and remote commands allowing automakers to have unparalleled control, visibility, and governance over software and data across global fleets throughout the product life cycle, from day zero to product decommissioning.
Sibros is proud to work with the mobility industry’s most trusted and innovative brands including Bajaj Automotive, e.GO and Volta Trucks. We’re a global organization with our headquarters in the Silicon Valley and offices in Folsom, California; Pune, India; Munich, Germany; and Paris, France.
The shift in mobility from hardware-centric design to software-defined vehicles is the next revolution for passengers, pedestrians, and automakers to create a safe, secure, and reliable experience. Sibros’ vision for powering the connected vehicle ecosystem helps mobility companies move better.
To innovate remarkable connected mobility technologies that give our customers unmatched value and are essential to how people and goods move from point A to point B. Our goal is to make it simple for the world’s trailblazing OEMs to develop at speed and at scale securely keeping the roads and drivers safe. The technology we are building ushers a transformation for our customers by offering them a solution for connected systems so that they can focus on their forté: creating beautiful, safe, and useful vehicles for all.
About The Role
As the Director of Sales Operations at Sibros, you will be a key driver in optimizing our sales processes, streamlining workflows, and supporting the sales team to achieve exceptional results. Your strategic mindset and data-driven approach will be essential in identifying new opportunities, maximizing revenue potential, and enhancing overall sales performance.
- Performance Metrics: Track and analyze the number of touch points and conversion rates within our sales funnel, providing insights for continual improvement.
- Measuring Success: Develop and implement strategies to measure the success of inside sales initiatives, ensuring alignment with overall business objectives.
- Partnership and Alliances: Manage contractual commitments with partners, fostering strong relationships and exploring new partnership opportunities.
- Lead Conversion: Monitor and evaluate the number of leads received and their conversion rates, identifying areas for enhancement.
- Sales Collateral Ownership: Manage sales collateral by industry segment and support internationalization efforts to ensure consistent branding and messaging.
- End-to-End Sales Process: Define and own the end-to-end sales process, including the use of sales notes, CRM platforms like HubSpot, and other relevant trackers.
- Sales Process Optimization: Ensure adherence to sales processes and continuously seek opportunities for improvement.
- KYC Compliance: Implement and maintain Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures to ensure ethical business practices.
- Customer Engagement: Promote robust customer engagement by establishing connections with multiple stakeholders at key customer accounts.
- Continuity Management: Ensure consistent follow-up on sales opportunities, maintaining a strong sales pipeline.
- Revenue and Backlog Tracking: Track and analyze revenue, backlog, and sales analytics to support data-driven decision-making.
- COGS Calculations: Assist in calculating the Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) for accurate financial analysis.
- Contracting Process Efficiency: Monitor time spent in each stage of the contracting process, seeking ways to expedite the process.
- Sales Invoicing and Collections: Oversee sales invoicing and collections processes to ensure timely and accurate transactions.
- Sales Commission Management: Handle sales commission payouts, planning, and forecasting to incentivize performance.
- Internal Coordination: Facilitate effective communication and coordination between sales, marketing, product, program management, and leadership teams.
- Key Metric Tracking: Analyze and report on critical sales metrics, including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment.
- Go-to-Market Strategies: Collaborate with marketing to develop "go-to-market" models and campaigns.
- 10+ years of experience in sales operations as a subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
- Bachelor's degree required; technical or business-related field preferred.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Demonstrated ability to drive business impact through effective execution of sales processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to facilitate seamless collaboration.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities and a talent for crafting efficient processes
- Well-developed supervisory and leadership skills to inspire and lead the team.
- Impeccable organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Proficient with Google Suite, Advanced Excel skills or related software.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $200,000 - $220,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum range for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include equity, benefits, or any discretionary bonus components.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sibros is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
At Sibros, we value your privacy and understand the importance of safeguarding your personal information. In order to effectively track candidates for current and future opportunities, we collect and securely store your personal data. The information you provide during the application process will be kept confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.
To ensure the highest level of privacy protection, we utilize third-party service providers for data management but never share your information for any other purpose outside of recruitment. Should you need to access, update, or delete your candidate profile information, our dedicated team is available to assist you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or requests.
To learn more about our commitment to data privacy, including compliance with GDPR and CCPA regulations, please visit our website at sibros.tech/privacy-policy