At CTS we deliver IT services dedicated to the legal sector covering IT strategy, technology platforms, cyber protection and managed services. Our reputation is built from our passionate commitment to delivering service excellence with integrity. We invest in our team and in creating an inclusive culture that rewards ambition and encourages freedom to think.
Right now we are looking to add a Sales Operations Executive to join our Commercial Team.
As a Sales Operations Executive at CTS, you will collaborate with colleagues across the commercial division to ensure the sales process is conducted efficiently and accurately increasing client satisfaction, reducing errors and improving compliance.
You will actively manage and analyse the sales pipeline, and develop reporting and forecasting structures to enable data-driven decisions whilst Identifying areas for improvement and implementing corrective actions.
In this new and exciting role, you will monitor and optimise the sales performance across CTS, diving the "rhythm of sales". You will be responsible for:
- The implementation and adherence to the CTS Sales Process (Deal Review, Gate Reviews, Submission, Win/Loss Reviews)
- The smooth & efficient transition for all sales orders into Delivery (Contract close, Handover, Invoicing, Transition to account managers.
- Identify the effectiveness of teams by comparing and analysing actual results with plans & forecasts to improve sales productivity.
- Proactively identify problem areas, diagnose and work with Sr. leadership to implement improvements.
- Prepare, provide and support operational, strategic & tactical reporting as required by business stakeholders.
- Provision of sales management information including regular sales forecasting, pipeline data and analysis.
- Manage the end-to-end sales pipeline process, ensuring the accuracy of opportunities and integrity of other data within the HubSpot system.
- Commission Plan annual release & maintenance and liaison with Finance
As a Sales Operations Executive at CTS, you will be a team player with excellent communication skills, with the ability to absorb information quickly, allowing you to understand our sales process. You will need the ability to prioritise tasks and adapt quickly in a fast-paced and busy commercial team
You will also need:
- Previous experience in a Sales environment, supporting senior stakeholders in the development of sales processes.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to handle large amounts of data.
- Strong CRM and Excel experience.
- Previous experience in identifying solutions to avoid repetition.
What we can offer you.
- Annual salary: £35,000 - £40,000 PA DOE
- Hybrid working – 1/2 days per week in our Daresbury or London office.
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday
- Holiday: 25 days + Bank Holidays and 1 day for your birthday
- Learning and Development Programme – including study support
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme (operated using salary exchange)
- Wellbeing programme
- Instant access to our Benefit Hub
- Health Cash Plan
- Leave for volunteer work
- Annual company events
- Employee-driven reward and recognition scheme