Revenue Operations Analyst
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst to work with the Senior Director of Revenue Operations at Seek Capital, a company ranked #9 by Glassdoor in its “Best Places to Work” in 2020. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team of highly competitive and collaborative individuals as we continue this path of rapid growth. Our client is a prime credit, startup or early- stage small business owner, and we offer business funding to enable them to start and/or grow their business. We have to date, originated in excess of $500 million and continue to experience rapid growth.
Seek Capital was founded in 2014 and is investor backed
- Our Revenue Operations team is growing and Seek Capital is searching for an experienced analyst to help analyze and identify areas for growth, collaborate on cross functional projects, and work with a variety of tools.
- This position will be based in our Los Angeles office
- Full industry and product training provided
- Strong culture - be yourself here
- 2022 Best Companies: #15 Best Place to Work (Medium Size Business) SoCal
- 2020 American Banker: Best Fintech to Work For
- 2020 Glassdoor: #9 Best Places to Work
- 2020 Inc. 5000: Ranked #171 on the inaugural 2020 Inc Series: California
- As our organization continues to rapidly grow, we are looking to expand our Revenue Operations team by adding a skilled analyst that will work cross functionally on a variety of projects to help grow and scale the org.
- We deeply believe that having the best people on our team and providing them with extensive training to best represent our company and our services is the hallmark of our success to date.
- You will work with a variety of tools including Salesforce, Domo, Excel, Asana, Cake, Xero, Gong, and more.
- You will work with Sales, Finance, Marketing, HR, and IT to create and present detailed reports and analysis that drive actionable results.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Pipeline and revenue management
- Performing sales data analysis and reviewing metrics
- Interpreting and presenting data results to drive recommendations for improvements and offer guidance for management and executive team
- Utilize our current toolset to help improve efficiencies
- Manage attainment and reporting for Sales incentives
Who We’re Looking for:
We want highly competitive, highly talented individuals who have effectively delivered results in this role in a high growth company. You are a fast learner, have excellent communication skills, are a team player, and have a genuine desire to learn and improve. You can effectively leverage previous experience to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact on both culture and performance.
Required Traits and Skills:
- Expert in using Salesforce. Admin experience is a plus
- Proven track record of leveraging data to make decisions and drive insights to deliver results
- Experience using Domo or another related BI Platform
- 2+ years of experience in an analyst role in an SMB focused high growth organization
- Ability to learn quickly without hand holding
- Project management experience in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of working with Neustar, Five9, Gong, Docusign, Calendly, DeFi, and Asana
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a major institution
Salary & Benefits
- Compensation: A combination of base pay + performance-based compensation. Expect annual pay ranging from $100,000-120,000 depending on performance
- Medical Benefits: Top tier medical, dental and vision insurance plans are available to all of our staff
- Fitness: A healthy body is a healthy mind. To help our team stay healthy, we offer LA Fitness gym membership to all of our staff
- Time Off: We all need a little recharge out of the office. We offer paid time off to all team members to ensure we don’t burn out
- Caffeine, snacks all the time and weekly catered lunches: We all love a little pick me up beverage or need a snack or two in the afternoon to keep up our energy - we have a great assortment of beverages and healthy snacks to keep you focused and exceeding your goals!
Have an Impact- We have built our organization by managing through the numbers. We rely on real time data to make all critical decisions, from personnel to strategies. This role will be the driving force in helping our clients become successful in the launch of their business.
Job Fulfillment- We help provide funding to new businesses. It’s an amazing feeling knowing that every day we provide funding to small business owners across America that are looking to launch and grow their business.
Be Part of An Amazing Team- This isn’t your cliché ‘amazing team’. This is a team that operates in a highly cohesive manner and hits big goals! Established as the #1 player in our target market, we have a team that gets it done. In short, this team hits big goals! To join this team, you have to be ready to deliver!
High End Toys- Be part of a team that has in place and a commitment to adding the best of breed technologies that its staff needs to be at their best. If tech is an unfair advantage, we want to stack the deck.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do NOT discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or Local law.