Do you get excited when hearing about trademarks and brand protection news? YES?! So do we! At Corsearch, there’s no pushing trademark solutions and brand protection from our thoughts. We’re thinking about coined trademarks in the car, a detailed design search over lunch, counterfeits while sitting with the in-laws, and anti-piracy while working out
We are a mission-led company, driven by a passion for making the world better and safer for our brand customers and their consumers. It’s what we do. And people come to Corsearch to be challenged, developed, supported, and valued
We're looking for an experienced Director to take management of our global billing and collections team, responsible for timely invoicing, collections and receipt forecasting of $160m+ p.a.
We need a champion of change – with a well-defined playbook.
Someone who will challenge the norm, bring teams and cultures together with a laser focus on detail, who loves process improvement and knows what best in class looks like.
Responsibilities and Duties
Providing meaningful collection insights, driving down DSO and ensuring predictability to cashflow are key measures of success in this role
- Bringing together a companywide, Finance led invoicing team; at present invoicing is partly held in finance, partly with Operations. In order to streamline processes and add value to the analysis and output of O2C, a centralised team needs bringing together.
- Management of the AR ledger; ensure we maintain clean and accurate AR data, provide sophisticated customer level insight and are proactive in our operations
- Timely and accurate invoicing across our product offerings; ensuring the customer journey from invoice to collection is professional, efficient and consistent.
Previous experience in a Leadership role within Billings & Collections
- Deep Netsuite experience
- Order to cash transformation
- Salesforce experience
- Working with large data sets