Who We Are:
Serving millions of citizens throughout the U.S., we ensure you have safe water to drink and reliable power at your home. Daupler helps the professionals that run the services our society relies on provide a better, faster, more reliable operation. Whether it’s responding to a burst water main, identifying contaminated drinking water, or keeping customers up to date on the restoration of power, Daupler is the infrastructure for customer service excellence. It’s a utility within a utility. Backed by some of the best investors in the country, the company is growing rapidly, and we are looking for dedicated, mission-driven individuals who can help us bring American infrastructure, and government, in to the 21st century.
Here's what our customers say about us:
“Best thing since sliced butter.” “Reduced our call outs by 75% and helps us respond faster to emergencies” - Assistant Director, City of Oakland, CA
“Didn’t realize how much I needed this.” “(Daupler) makes my work so much easier… really helps our district better serve our customers” - Manager, Mountain Water & Santiation, CO
“Mind-blowing this didn’t exist before.” “Literally replaces the work of 4 people…critical to our operations, we use it 24-hours a day” - Manager, Johnson County Wastewater, KS
A little more about us:
Who We Need:
Daupler is looking for an innovative and driven Implementation Specialist. This person will be responsible for leading our clients as they implement, adopt, and utilize the Daupler platform. We will look to you to help identify both risk and growth opportunities in customer implementations. Cross-team communication will be critical as you will have constant collaboration with members of our engineering, marketing, and sales teams. Our customers trust Daupler with their biggest emergencies and we want you to be a tireless advocate for world-class implementations.
What you’ll be doing:
· Lead our customers in onboarding, configuration, and go-live
· Track, organize, and communicate requested features to the product development team
· Establish and document best practices to ensure scalability as we continue to grow
· Work directly with customers to identify and document existing processes and pain points
· Work cross-functionally to collaborate with our leadership, product development, sales, and marketing teams
· Assist in hand-offs between sales and client success teams
· Serve as the client’s trusted advisor and project manager from kickoff to go-live
· Maintain thorough documentation of product configurations and customer information
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Experience in an implementation/project management, or similar, role
· An ability to put yourself in others’ shoes, and an ability to listen unbelievably well
· Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
· Experience managing complex, high revenue accounts
· Strong ability to collaborate with multiple departments
· Can appropriately manage priorities, dependencies, scope, dates, and deliverables
· Proven track record of hustle – we don’t mind what it is
· An understanding of what we’re trying to do at Daupler, and for that to fundamentally matter to you. Make no mistake, we’re on a mission.
· Willing to work out of our Overland Park based office
Not a must, but a plus:
Previous experience in the utilities/water/govtech space; experience working for software startup
We’re looking for candidates with the following:
· Grit: You possess a consistent drive to overachieve against your personal and professional goals. You don’t mind when the going gets tough.
· Curiosity: You have a desire to learn about any industry, any customers’ pain points, and provide thoughtful solutions to their biggest problems. This is about them.
· Impact: You enjoy taking on big, important challenges as well as the small things, because you aim to provide value today. You can apply logic to problems and quickly analyze to provide a recommendation.
· Empathy: In all of your actions, you strive to convey an understanding and respect for the needs of others. You keep the customer, not your own agenda, at the forefront of your decisions.
· Openness: You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. You are able to self-diagnose and translate that diagnosis into real improvements. Everyone loves a learning machine.
· One Team: You can effectively and concisely communicate with your teammates
· Competitive salaries and benefits program
· Flexible and casual work environment.
· Time Off is essential. We provide unlimited vacation for all employees.
· We’ll provide all the resources you need to do your best work.
This role reports to: VP of Client Success
Is remote work available for this role: Yes
NOTE: U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.