We have an exciting opportunity for a Deal Desk Analyst 2 with the top leading multimedia and creative software company in the world. This position will manage first line approvals for the deal approval process, including deal structuring and accelerating deal closures.
- Help structure profitable and compliant transactions that address the needs of a diverse set of internal corporate customers, maximize Adobe's revenue, and increase the effectiveness and productivity of the North America Digital Media Sales force.
- Meet with your sales teams to identify Customers' critical business issues and assist in structuring transaction that meet both Adobe's requirements and the Customer's needs.
- Manage the day to day deal approval process, meet with sales teams, communicate via documented business case with cross-functional stakeholders to articulate deal value in a consistent manner.
- Draft and certify customer contracts. Perform to a specified set of metrics and service levels.
- Responsible for adherence to and compliance with policy and procedures.
- Interact with internal stakeholders, including but not limited to Legal, Sales Operations, Sales Finance, Revenue Assurance, Business Units, Order Management, Credit and other functions.
- Regularly communicate with your sales teams to ensure consistent application of process and policy.
- Ensure that transactions adhere to Adobe's internal revenue recognition policies and operational guidelines.
- Prepare in-quarter deal status and communication to management.
- Evaluate current processes and offer recommendations for areas of improvement.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in FP and A, Sales Finance, Sales Operations or Deal Desk.
- Experience drafting and analyzing binding sales agreements.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated capability to build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Experience in structuring multi-element contracts including subscriptions, licenses, services and support.
- Proficient in software revenue recognition accounting and related.
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- $34.33 to $45.78 per hour.