EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our solutions are backed by powerful technology and an international team of experts. EcoVadis’ sustainability scorecards provide companies with actionable insight into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
EcoVadis offers an exciting opportunity to grow your career while positively impacting the sustainability practices of companies around the world.
Learn more about our team and culture on ecovadis.com/careers.
Ask your questions directly to our employees on the insiders platform!
The Revenue Operations Intern will work as part of the Revenue Operations Frontline Strategy team. A successful analyst is someone who is analytical, quick thinking, and excited to make an impact. Typical tasks range from analytics, administration, to project management. Revenue analysts are part of the Revenue Operations team Frontline Strategy Team, and your tasks will include:
- Support Regional Frontline Strategy Program Managers in analyzing & diagnosing regional performance issues
- Lead the analysis for Frontline GTM strategic initiatives
- Reporting for the Pricing & Packaging committee, Pipeline Council, Regional & Global management
- Research and Analyze market Trends
- Perform market analysis for the Various Regional Sales Management teams
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports
- Assist on research on target accounts for our sales organization
- Support Frontline teams & projects with Strategic Analysis
- Frontline strategic projects such as team structuring, KPIs, and
- Ad-hoc analyses following business needs, such as regional performance metrics,
- Reports prepared for Quarterly business reviews, monthly summaries
- Own various operational tasks
- Pending Closed Contracts
- Updating Weekly Scorecards and supporting regular team meetings
- Contribute your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s unique values and vision for the future.
- Ideally, interest or experience Sales Operations, Customer Success Operations, Marketing Operations, Commercial Sales Experience, or Financial Analysis
- Willing to learn how to use new technologies and tools for commercial teams
- Ability in Excel & Powerpoint is paramount
- Speaking additional languages is a benefit, but not required
Full time Internship
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below.
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer challenge, opportunities, a salary aligned with experience and a casual environment.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
Everyone at EcoVadis contributes to a culture of trust, respect and empowerment. Our growing team is full of talented professionals who are experienced in sustainability, customer success, sales, onboarding and marketing and all share a desire to change the world, one customer at a time.
We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth from day one with extensive onboarding, mentoring and a brand new e-learning platform bursting with courses and modules so you can learn new skills and fine-tune old ones.
Our team enjoys the benefits of flexible working. Some of us work from home and some prefer to work from our easily accessible (metro, tram, bus, bike, suburban train) office in Paris.
Our hiring team looks forward to reviewing your CV and cover letter / portfolio with a guaranteed response to every application. A new job with purpose awaits you!
Don’t fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity, inclusion and reducing bias in our hiring processes. EcoVadis does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique. In your application, we encourage you to remove personal information such as: photographs, marital status, number of children, religion, gender, residential postal code, university graduation date, past medical or parental leave(s) taken, nationality (instead, please state if you are legally eligible to work in the job region/country), university name (instead, please state any degrees obtained and the study major)