Are you customer obsessed, relentlessly focused on achieving high standards, street-smart and analytical, execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. We are looking for an eager learner, and team player as a Sales Operations Manager for the Automotive business in Amazon India.
Key job responsibilities
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize.
- Identify opportunities for automation, and scale winning experiences.
- Ability to handle high visibility, high pressure launches with clear, firm communication to all stakeholders.
- Interface with sellers and internal stakeholders to ensure operation excellence for the seller
- Preparing performance reports for each seller, highlight defects timely and work with seller teams to take corrective actions
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bangalore, KA, IND
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience with excel and data analysis
- 1+ years of sales experience
- ASSPL - Karnataka
Job ID: A2420365