Revenue Operations Support
(Full time, Remote - Time zone - EST / GMT)
Weaveworks is a global technology company that helps the world’s leading organisations build better software and operate it reliably, at scale. Our operations team is doing something similar - we’re working internally with various teams to drive efficiency and effectiveness throughout the whole revenue life cycle, and that’s where you come in…
We’re looking for you if you are a Sales operations expert with strong CRM experience along with exceptional Excel skills, possessing the ability to work autonomously and proactively to tackle complex challenges.
You will get to:
- Oversee the administration, configuration, and maintenance of our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, ensuring data accuracy, user access, and system integrations.
- Support the Sales team in their bid to sell more and faster, facilitating quick turnaround on sales documentation and vendor onboarding while having an eagle eye for detail.
- Contribute to efficient and effective reporting for forecasting and Sales achievements. Ensuring Weaveworks gets invoices out and money in on time.
- Assist in revenue forecasting and planning exercises, supporting the Finance team in making accurate revenue projections.
- Measure what matters; report on key project KPIs, sales metrics and team utilisation.
- Utilize advanced Excel skills to analyze revenue-related data, identify trends, and present actionable insights to key stakeholders for informed decision-making.
We’d love to meet people who are;
- Experienced in a Sales Operations role or similar , having 3 years or more in similar roles.
- Happiest in a fast-paced, slightly chaotic environment, working across multiple areas and getting heaps of variety in your work
- Reliable, energetic, able to prioritise effectively and work autonomously with little direction
- Amazingly organised! You’re comfortable with global schedules and multiple timezones, highly data literate (Excel modelling), at home in Google Workspace (Gmail/Drive/Calendar/Sheets), able to pick up new software packages with ease and happy using tools like Zoom and Slack for seamless remote collaboration
- An enthusiastic communicator with exceptional written English skills, because we’re a remote first, global company
- Knowledge of revenue recognition principles and financial reporting is a plus.
The fine print:
This is a permanent, full time, remote-first role for someone ideally based in the UK. We can offer some flexibility around working hours - especially as you’ll be supporting across timezones. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the UK.
You must be able to work legally in the country employed
- We are not accepting contractors or other non-permanent candidates
- You must be comfortable working in a remote only (WFH) environment.
- As a for-profit company that is deeply committed to open-source, you will find yourself working with a team who are passionate about achieving success in both.
- Not open to recruitment agencies.
To apply for this position, please send your covering email, outlining which role you are applying for in the subject line, along with your CV to email@example.com
Weaveworks is committed to diversity. Weaveworks considers qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation