Causeway Technologies is seeking a detail-oriented Sales Operations Analyst to play a crucial role in our Revenue Operation function, supporting sales through driving efficiency, optimise and guide processes and enhance insights into the sales function. Working within a growing business, this position would suit someone looking to grow in the field of Sales Operations.
Main Responsibilities Include:
Working with Salesforce to create reports and enhance dashboards to interpret sales data, and identify areas for improvements.
- Working with sales to ensure visibility of data required
- Ensure ongoing adoption, data accuracy and training for sales teams where necessary
- Identify sales process optimisation opportunities
- Working with Revenue Operations to ensure cross functional alignment
- Assist with monitoring sales forecast accuracy
- Support cross-functional projects and initiatives that impact sales operations infrastructure
- Stay updated on industry best practices and market trends related to sales operations
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and propose actionable solutions.
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Some prior experience in sales operations, data analysis, or business analytics. Within a SaaS company is a plus
- Proficiency in Salesforce reporting and data analysis tools such as Excel, Power BI, and Tableau
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to interpret complex data and present insights
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate with stakeholders.