WE'RE HERE TO BRING DELIGHT TO THE WORLD OF NUTRITION
OLLY is a fast-growing company working to bring simplicity and delight to the world of nutrition. Yes, stuff like vitamins and probiotics. We see only upside in the opportunity to transform the category experience. Not only that, we believe you can't have happy without healthy. And isn't true happiness where it's at? So we've made it our personal mission to help people make healthy choices by making it easier than ever for them to get better nutrition into their daily lives. We're super passionate about the work that we do and we're on the hunt for a fellow self-starter to join our ambitious bunch.
We hope you'll indulge us as we toot our own horn a little. We currently have over 40 products sold nationwide at retailers including Target, CVS, Safeway, Whole Foods, Walmart and many more. We got off to a fast start and have already been recognized as a successful, transformational brand in both the supplement and nutrition categories. As you can imagine we need more rock stars to help us continue the pace as we have high hopes for our future.
OK, one last tidbit or two - in 2019 we joined our friends over at Unilever to help us grow OLLY into a global brand. We are also a B-Corp, so doing social good is built into our DNA and we're headquartered in the heart of San Francisco with a culture that reflects the friendly, optimistic and health-minded values of the brand. Our goal is to build a uniquely special company and brand that will make us all proud!
BUT ENOUGH ABOUT US LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
You are welcome at OLLY for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what healthy means to you. Our products are for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and shine. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find our inspiration to help people be happy from the inside out.
THE ROLE: CHIEF REVENUE OFFICER
The Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) is the leader of the Brand Impact Group – Brand Strategy, Marketing, eCom and Creative functions. Reporting to the CEO, the CRO is a visionary, strategic, and results-oriented leader, and responsible for shaping business direction by developing comprehensive, multi-year strategies across all revenue-generating functions to meet financial objectives. The CRO will lead and cultivate a high performing team to execute with excellence across all disciplines.
- Lead the Brand Impact Group Department (Brand Strategy (Brand Management + Insights), Marketing (Communications, CX, Growth), eCommerce (OLLY.com, pure play / Amazon & customer marketing) and Creative), developing talent, creating and optimizing processes and building the organizational infrastructure to support a $1B brand
- Partner with the BIG LT to create and deliver against OKRs, including managing against revenue and profit targets while cultivating an inclusive environment reflective of our company values
- Oversee P&L and execution of Operating Plan - ensure working and non-working investment delivers on financial and strategic objectives, efficiencies improve YoY and eCom channel delivers on financial targets (net sales + profitability)
- Collaborate with HWC Sales Leadership and engage in key customer Top 2 Tops to cultivate strategic relationships to support revenue-generating initiatives
- Lead front-end innovation team (Creative, Brand Strategy and Product - collectively the "Triad") in identifying new innovation opportunities and building the pipeline for future OLLY growth over a 3-5yr horizon to deliver on net sales, profitability and sustainability objectives
- Lead portfolio strategy and oversee segment targets for the annual Operating Plan. Drive strategic planning and partner with Head of Sales to ensure effective execution across channels
- Partner with BIG LT and Sr Director Sales Strategy to optimize marketing and and trade investments to meet short-term and long-term financial and brand objectives in a dynamic business environment
- Drive the creative expression and evolution of our brand (from packaging to disruptive campaigns) while ensuring integration across channels and alignment with our social mission
- Partner with VP Social Impact and OLLY LT to bring our social impact agenda (social mission, JEDI & sustainability) to life externally
- Support BIG in creation and execution of thought leadership strategy to destigmatize mental health and sexual wellness for women
- Collaborate with international teams to ensure the OLLY brand retains its integrity across borders while supporting localization where needed
- Lead the vision and scale department capabilities by implementing new tools, processes and fostering personal growth. Build and develop the team by recruiting, hiring and retaining exceptional talent
CAPABILITIES + SKILLS REQUIRED
- 20-25 years of proven CPG executive experience in Brand, Product and Sales
- Strong general management business skills as well as an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative sensibility
- Strong background in the CPG industry - knowledge and experience working with all mass trade channels (Grocery, Drug, Mass, Natural, Specialty, eCommerce) and top tier retailers
- Experience building a high performing team across key functions and scaling capabilities, an astute collaborator and proven influencer both internally and externally
- Ability to influence cross-functionally, build consensus and grow capabilities across the company and Health & Wellbeing Collective
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new product development, marketing, brand and partnerships
- Deep digital experience in millennial marketing including social commerce, growth marketing, influencer, PR and social media
- Experience building and leading marketing strategy across all key marketing disciplines to deliver on brand objectives
- Deep understanding of consumer insights and ability to translate into actionable growth
- Strong analytical skills with experience in driving the P&L and utilizing marketing mix analyses/KPIs to maximize ROI
- Energy, passion and a strong desire to build a transformational brand in today's marketplace
- A true "team player" who can work cross-functionally to achieve results
- An analytical thinker with a strong "can do!" attitude
- MBA preferred, not required
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA - Relocation support will be provided for out-of-area candidates. (Hybrid - Tuesdays in office / 4 days WFH)
HOURS: full time, exempt (salaried)
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
The pay range for this position is $275,000-325,000k dependent on experience. This position is bonus eligible and Long-Term Incentive eligible.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An opportunity to work with an intelligent, inspiring, and extraordinarily fun team
- 100% employer-paid medical coverage for employee only, dental + ortho, and vision insurance
- 4 weeks PTO + paid holidays + 12 Mental Health Days per year
- 100% Paid parental leave, Fertility + Adoption Benefits
- Annual Bonus + Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) plan with Employer Match
- Hybrid Work + Wellness + Cell Phone Stipends
- Free product
- And much more!