Our team is fully distributed and works across North American time zones.
At OneLocal, we know that marketing isn’t just about buying ads anymore. We also know how hard it is to keep up with rapidly-changing technologies. OneLocal provides SaaS solutions to small and medium businesses (SMBs) across the world. We offer our clients 10 digital marketing solution products that are impactful on their own, but even better together. We aim to be the perfect solutions partner by bringing together the right mix of technologies and local marketing expertise.
We are looking for a RevOps and Accounting Analyst to join our Accounting and Finance team. The ideal candidate is a motivated, results-driven individual who is looking to join an early stage technology company and help us drive growth and innovation.
The RevOps and Accounting Analyst will support RevOps and some accounting and transaction functions of the organization. They will ensure AP and AR are efficient, minimizing cash burn and revenue leakage.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Manage billing requests and subscription changes from Sales and Customer Success teams
- Process and schedule churns in the CRM and billing systems
- Support Sales and Customer Success team from initiation of opportunity to recognition in the financial systems
- Support revenue and reporting processes through validation and analysis on sales revenue, subscriber base activity, credits/refunds/chargebacks and commissions
- Provide assistance on ad hoc projects/requests and liaise with other areas of the business including Sales, Marketing, CS, Delivery and Product
- Provide A/R ageing reports and co-ordinate actions with the Customer Success Account Managers for collections on delinquent accounts
- Investigate and co-ordinate responses for payment chargebacks
- Map out & document existing Finance processes
- Own bank reconciliation, investigate any discrepancies and process journal entries
- Process invoice payments to vendors, freelancers and consultants
- Monitor and reconcile credit card transactions
- Ensures that accounts payables invoices, credit card receipts and employee reimbursements are accurate, properly coded and authorized for payment
What You Bring:
- Minimum two years’ experience in accounting / revenue operations
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce / business / economics
- Curiosity and passion for automation and continuous process improvements
- Previous experience in a SaaS is highly desired
- Previously experience with Salesforce, Chargebee, and/or Stripe is highly desired
- Strong business acumen and quantitative capabilities
- Strong background in Excel and SalesForce (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative approach to change
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a group, self-motivated
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- We have an exceptional team culture
- We're a fast growing tech company that believes in promoting successful team member
- We're currently fully remote
- Flexible benefits package
- Flexible working hours
At OneLocal, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly create the best company culture possible. We strongly encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experience, and perspectives regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, disability, and national origin.