💼 Computer Vision AI
🌎 US Remote
Our client is a leading computer vision company developing AI-powered solutions that extract insights from visual data. Their products are used across manufacturing, retail, supply chain, and other industries to improve operational efficiency, safety, and decision making.
They are seeking a Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to own the strategy and execution of sales, marketing, and customer success. The CRO will build high-performing teams to drive revenue growth into new and existing markets. This role requires proven experience selling computer vision and leveraging these technologies to create business value.
- Design and implement a cloud-based ML infrastructure to support agile and reproducible ML development, including workflow orchestration and dataset management.
- Integrate an ML orchestration solution (e.g., Metaflow, Kubeflow, Airflow, or similar) and lead the migration of key training and evaluation steps to workflow pipelines.
- Ensure ongoing model performance dashboards are powered by accessible data access and compute resources.
- Improve dataset management and tooling for dataset composition, facilitating rapid utilization of available data for training and evaluations.
- Design and execute ML integration tests, regression tests, and directionality tests to ensure model quality assurance using ML workflow pipelines.
- Document and maintain ML workflows in a shared codebase, promoting best programming practices and assisting in the training of ML teammates on ML tools.
- 8+ years sales leadership experience, direct computer vision sales experience required
- Track record of scaling annual recurring revenue from $0 to $8M+
- Successful selling computer vision into manufacturing, retail, supply chain, and related industries
- Expert in sales methodology, pipeline management, forecasting, and analytics
- Outstanding communicator, presenter, and executive-presence
- Natural leader and team builder with coaching/mentoring skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and passion for AI space
Benefits and Perks:
- Highly competitive compensation package with salary and equity options.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching.
📧 Interested in applying? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button
⚡ StormAI is a GenAI recruitment firm with clients across major Tech hubs in Europe, APAC and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website at storm-ai.com and follow the StormAI LinkedIn page for the latest jobs and intel