Our client, a fast-growing startup in the Legal Tech space, is looking for a CRO to join their talented US team as acting GM for the region.
Who Are You?
You are a highly motivated, process-oriented leader with legal background who enjoys successfully coaching Sales, CS, and Marketing teams. You went to Law school because you wanted to make the world better & have practiced law in the US. You are a team player, open-minded, and collaborative. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and can make things happen in a fast-paced startup environment.
Not Your Typical CRO Role
Our mission is about justice at scale, and we provide our team members with the resources they need to get the job done. Imagine walking into work every day knowing that you’re not only advancing your career but making a positive impact on the world. We have created an open, action-based culture unlike any other.
What Will You Be Doing?
This is a critical leadership role for our growing US team. In this role, you will be responsible for setting Sales, CS, & Marketing methodologies for scale, coaching the field sales team, and growing our business further.
· Provide a vision for the company’s revenue strategy team to drive growth.
· Develop a strategy and GTM plan to maximize the success of the company’s product.
· Own the process of identifying, sourcing, nurturing, and closing new deals and new clients
· Hire, onboard, and develop the careers of our Revenue professionals (Account Executives, Litigation Success Managers, and Marketing professionals) both in NY and TLV.
· Planning - support, and guide direct reports in ongoing planning and execution of work plans that will ensure efficient and scalable Distribution of our litigation assets.
· Build a scalable and repeatable sales & Customer success process leveraging all tools available
· Partner with Product to create innovative ideas and programs to leverage our full suite of products.
· Build and maintain channels of high-quality client relationships and partnerships.
· Develop a deep understanding of our partner's needs.
· 7-10 years of sales management experience in the Tech industry (SaaS)
· Legal background (Law school, JD etc.)
· Experienced with establishing Sales & CS teams from scratch and generating alignment and collaboration with cross-functional teams
· Proven experience in creating business strategies & demonstrated success in executing
· Significant understanding of data and how to use data to make informed business decisions
· Strong collaborator that works well cross-functionally, across the company, and externally
· Native English speaker