Job Responsibilities/Essential Functions
1. Support sales to sort out customer information, including collection, maintenance, and summary.
2. Support sales in the whole process from leads to order incl. project bidding, quotation, contract, billing, and cash collection.
3. Maintain and process relevant data of order management in CRM in compliance with company audits.
4. Stamp and archive sales contract and business-related documents with correct authorization.
5. Provide sales forecast report on a monthly basis to global headquarter by checking sales pipeline in a timely manner.
6. Collaborate with order processing to ensure OTD according to terms of contract.
7. Place PO to vendors and facilitate payments and invoice recording by cooperating with accounting dept.
8. Handle with international shipment custom clearance issue declare.
9. Support in local business warehouse management incl. receiving shipment, stock-out recording, inventory list maintenance, etc.
10. Other tasks assigned by the line manager.
Competency/Required Qualifications/Required Education, Skills & Experiences
1. Bachelor’s degree or above.
2. Familiar with Salesforce is preferred. Experience in international trade import and export operation is preferred.
3. Excel at Microsoft Office and other related software.
4. Proactive, strong ownership, detail-oriented with patience.
5. Good communication and coordination skills, team spirit, and good customer service awareness.