Sales Operations Manager
Salary up to £70K + 10% bonus + mainly WFH (occasional meetings in Leeds when needed, so ideally located close-by).
We are working exclusively with our client who is one of the world’s fastest growing beverage companies.
This role is highly varied day-to-day, working with the Sales Director to ensure excellent customer service. You will be the first point of contact for stock management, also assisting in logging and dispatching orders, create new customers, ensure stock availability and you will be aiding in the reconcile forecasts and SOPs.
You will be focusing on grocery channels, responsible for overseeing and optimising all sales operations activities related to the distribution and promotion of the beverages within grocery retail environment.
The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills, and the ability to drive sales, increase market share, and achieve revenue targets, being a key player in driving the companies growth agenda!
(So great opportunity for future progression opportunities also).
- Dealing with incoming sales and enquiries via telephone, email and B2B functions.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Ensure constant communication across the relevant business departments for any quality/production or logistical issues.
- Looking after SOPs and ensure processes are always up to date.
- Using CRM systems in conjunction with Excel to analyse customer data, provide sales trending, processing forecasts.
- Using CRM system to process customer data, generate reports, manage stock takes and process orders.
- Main point of contact for any incoming Quality cases reported from trade customers or internally by staff.
- Responsible for new product releases - Ensuring pricing is reviewed and approved, ensure marketing materials are in stock and available and that production schedule meets the release deadline and CRM data is up to date.
- Ensure all warehouse orders are dispatched as per the SOP and escalate any problems or customer complaints in order to track KPIs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key grocery retailers and distributors.
- Implement channel-specific strategies to maximize product visibility, availability, and shelf placement.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of products within grocery channels and recommend adjustments as needed.
The successful candidate:
- A clear understanding of all sales department functions.
- Experience in sales operations, account management, or business development within the drinks industry, preferably with a focus on grocery channels.
- Strong understanding of the grocery retail landscape and consumer behaviour.
- Proficiency in sales analytics tools and software.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Data-driven mindset with strong analytical abilities.
- Understanding of stock management and order processing.