Position: Sales Operation Manager
Reports To: Co-President
Salary grade: DOE
FLSA Status: Full Time / Exempt / Salary
Location: San Antonio
We are seeking a proactive and versatile Sales Operation Manager to join our corporate office in San Antonio. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in supporting recruitment efforts for our sales teams (located across Texas), provide marketing support, and collaborate with the HR team. Your proficiency in analytical skills, exceptional writing abilities, and ease of communication will be crucial in effectively engaging with the community and prospective candidates.
- Interact professionally with the public and candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Review applications and resumes, conduct initial screening, and shortlist potential candidates.
- Utilize various sourcing methods including LinkedIn Recruiter and ZoomInfo to identify, filter, and attract qualified candidates while maintaining accurate and up-to-date candidate records and job postings in the HRIS (UKG).
- Collaborate with HR and marketing to organize and facilitate training sessions for new hires as well as develop interactive and informative training content.
- Facilitate effective communication between marketing and HR departments, disseminating information, and ensuring cross-departmental collaboration.
- Collaborate with HR and Sales Managers to identify talent needs, create compelling job descriptions, and execute recruitment strategies.
- Lead and coordinate various projects related to recruitment, internal communications, and marketing. Monitor project progress, manage timelines, and ensure successful project delivery.
- Assist with general content creation to support marketing, HR, and outreach efforts.
- Collaborate with the corporate marketing team to assist in the implementation of marketing strategies and campaigns; aid in content creation, coordinate promotional activities, and internal communication strategies.
- Provide administrative assistance to the corporate team as needed, including scheduling meetings, preparing reports, and handling general inquiries.
Experience & Required Skills
- Industry experience a plus
- Experience working in a full cycle recruiting role required
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, various sourcing techniques and recruitment tools required
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to multi-task
Education and Certification
- Minimum: High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred: bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Ability to occasionally stand, stoop, bend, and kneel
- Manual dexterity to use hands and fingers to handle, control computer and telephone keyboard
- Visual acuity to read printed and electronic documents
- Ability to regularly speak clearly so listeners can understand
- Ability to understand the speech of others
- Occasionally lift 10-30 pounds
Note: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice to meet the needs of the organization.