Carr Talent has partnered with a Virginia-based company that buys, fixes, sells and rents homes.
We are a multimillion-dollar real estate investment company which tackles all aspects of real estate. From wholesale transactions to fix & flips to multifamily and commercial properties, our 20+ person team strives to find solutions for anyone who wants to sell, buy or rent a home. Our mission is to provide premier customer service experience for home sellers throughout Virginia and the rest of the nation.
We understand that the customer base we serve has an increased need for care and consideration due to distressed situations, and we strive to create win-win scenarios with our customers.
We are a tight-knit work family contributing from all over the world. We all work towards our goals, continually adjust our plans, and are rewarded greatly when we hit these goals. We check our egos at the door and are motivated and self-driven. We love progress and growth and are never content with the status quo. For folks who share these attributes, we are an incredible place to pursue your passion and build a lifetime career with unlimited potential.
This position is based in our office in Chesapeake, VA. We would love to see if we are a fit.
We need a revenue-focused operations wizard. Someone with years of experience in leading real estate sales and company growth, who can balance managing a team with growing operations and increasing revenue.
Our ideal candidate has a robust wholesaling, property management, and/or real estate investing background and is capable of steering toward rapid and sustainable growth. This person will have a strong sales background and track record of successful management/hiring/training.
The Sales & Operations Manager is the master of revenue, consistently seeking new ways to grow KPIs and accountability measures.
The Sales & Operations Manager is someone who is smart, a fast learner and who thrives in a goal-oriented environment. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, they demonstrate the habits of a high achiever who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements while never losing focus on revenue increase.
The Sales & Operations Manager is deeply committed to supporting the growth of the company, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the organization.
This individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and managing department leaders to ensure all goals of the company continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency and revenue growth.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Several avenues for growth: however you want to grow in real estate, we are all ears!
- Leadership opportunity to set the culture of our company and team
- Pride in what we do with close knit culture; looking for long term fit
- Opportunities for profit sharing as you become a leader in the business
- Connections to nationwide industry mastermind groups - enjoy access to elite industry professionals and training programs
- Ability to network with local markets via our newly launched local investor meetups
- Individualized professional development coaching & continuing education
- Year-round bonuses and Amazon wishlist incentives
- Company dinners, community service, and team building events
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales & Operations Process Management
- Build, implement, manage, and monitor all systems for all lines of business
- Responsible for increasing overall revenue growth
- Is responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional department leaders
- System development, implementation, documentation, and management
- Track all KPIs across all lines of business and develop plans to increase and implement in every area.
- Work directly with the CEO and leadership team to implement new ideas and initiatives
Communications & Team Management
- Company Owner – daily
- Other leaders in the company – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate
- Oversee a team of department leaders, including but not limited to:
- Property & rental management
- Sales Manager
- Retail & Brokerage Manager
- Rehab Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Dispositions & Transactions Manager
- Lead Virtual Assistant
- High school graduate, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A career in real estate sales/operations management
- 3-6 years in sales and operations
- 2-4 years in team management
- Excellent at building rapport
- Task-oriented but goal driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent in Microsoft Office suite and Google docs
This is a W2 position with a base salary + commission and a first year on-target earnings of 150-175k. We hope to collaboratively generate a compensation package for the right fit.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 - $175,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Sales & Operations management: 4 years (Required)
- Team management: 2 years (Required)
- Real estate wholesaling / investing: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person