enmacc is Europe's largest over-the-counter (OTC) trading platform for energy and environmental commodities. Our cutting-edge platform digitalises the energy trading landscape, addressing the long-standing challenges that traders have faced for decades.
Our trading platform allows market participants to execute trades with unparalleled speed, efficiency, and confidence. We have over 500+ companies and 2000+ members actively trading electricity, gas, and pivotal environmental commodities like guarantees of origin and emissions allowances.. Our platform attracts a vibrant network of energy suppliers, trading houses, banks, industrial companies, and municipal utilities. These members benefit from amplified market opportunities, liquidity, and in turn propel the energy transition.
Since 2016, we have now a dedicated team of 80 talented individuals spread across Europe. We are driven by our enthusiasm for the energy sector and technology, thriving in a dynamic scale-up environment. If you share our zeal for working in a diverse, inclusive, and dynamic environment, we invite you to submit your application below.
Join us disrupting the international energy trading market!
By leading Revenue Operations you will work directly with our Chief Revenue Officer in promoting revenue growth through operational excellence in the commercial teams. Your team will drive strategies, design processes and manage workflows.Your Responsibilities / What You'll Do
As Head of Revenue Operations at enmacc, you develop and implement a comprehensive RevOps strategy that aligns sales, marketing operations across the full customer life cycle to drive growth through operational efficiency and keep all teams accountable to revenue. Your team defines the systems, data, and processes to ensure that enmacc's go-to-market teams are enabled. You make recommendations to the Chief Revenue Officer on how to accelerate revenue growth and improve business performance.
Your Profile / What You'll Need
- Lead the revenue operations team, setting the strategy and priorities as well as facilitating successful and timely execution
- Oversee our commercial processes and workflows to fully enable our commercial teams, from sales to marketing and customer success
- Act as the central hub for customer information for the organisation, with a focus on customer acquisition, recurring revenue, upsell opportunities, customer churn and satisfaction and other customer-centric metrics
- Partner with Marketing and Sales on lead generation processes and assist in building systems to optimise conversion rates
- Create commercial forecasting processes that are consistent, scalable repeatable and forecast revenue across all lines of business with high accuracy
- Manage commission planning, define rules of engagement and provide reporting that drives a high-performance culture in our commercial team
- Own the revenue analytics, reporting and insights, including reviewing sales processes that operationalise best-in-class SaaS metrics
- Oversee and own key commercial tools and tech stack, including the CRM, that increases operational efficiency
- Drive the adoption of processes and tools with effective changes management across the commercial function
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation, fostering a culture of collaboration, transparency, and continuous improvement
Experience with data analytics, metrics and KPIs to ensure data-driven decisions
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- 8 years of work experience in revenue/sales operations, ideally in a start-up/tech/software environment
- Strong experience in leading a team that is set up to excel
- Strong experience with CRMs and sales/marketing operations tools, such as Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Salesloft etc.
- Excellent data analysis skills incl. experience with reporting
- Excellent people skills with experience in stakeholder management
- Strong team management experience
- Strong team player
- Strives both at conceptual work and detailed implementation
Our Offer / What You'll Get
- Customer-centric mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English
Got energy? Join us!
- Being part of our supportive, persistent, curious and fun culture!
- Sign-on bonus of €6,000 (if coming without headhunter)
- Small teams of highly skilled developers
- High autonomy and working with a modern tech stack: Java, Kotlin, Spring Boot, Amazon Web Services, Infrastructure As Code, Angular, Typescript, Cypress, Docker, Gitlab, Intellij IDEA
- Our Rapid Prototyping Days and Level Up Days to explore new technologies and prototype your ideas
- Joining a grown-up start-up in the SaaS/energy field
- Entrepreneurial company culture with flat hierarchies
- Modern office spaces in the heart of Munich
- State of the art hardware and software
- Diverse, international team that celebrates differences
- Free drinks, fruit, and coffee as well as special fitness offers
- Hybrid work set-up, allowing you to combine working in the office with working from home
- German classes
- Learning & Development: a Personal Development Plan along with especially allocated budget and 5 extra days off to further your personal & professional development
- Relocation assistance for international candidates
- Dog-friendly office
Got energy? Join us!