Intuit is a global platform company that is on a mission to power prosperity around the world for consumers, small businesses and the self-employed. Across our five leading brands – Turbo Tax, Credit Karma, Mint, QuickBooks, and Mailchimp – Intuit serves over 100M customers and is one of the few companies in the world to have both a thriving consumer and small business ecosystem. Intuit is known for its innovation track record, customer centricity, and its consistent recognition as a top place to work.
Mailchimp solves one of the largest challenges small businesses face – getting customers. For two-thirds of small businesses, finding new customers is their biggest obstacle and over 25% struggle to retain existing ones. 13M businesses use Mailchimp to grow their business, and the combination of QuickBooks and Mailchimp will enable the next horizon of transformative innovation. Through the combined offering, small businesses will be able to grow and manage their business with one platform, enabling Mailchimp to offer unparalleled performance to its customers.
We’re looking for a seasoned Revenue Operations leader who will lead several functions that are critical to Mailchimp’s business including forecasting and planning, capacity management and coverage models, compensation strategy, performance analysis and process improvement. This role will lead and build a team responsible for ensuring that GTM teams have the right data, strategies, and process support to accomplish their key business outcomes and deliver exceptional experiences for our customers.What You'll Bring
How You Will Lead
- 10+ years experience in Strategy and Operations roles; proven experience unlocking growth and productivity improvements with Sales, Customer Success, Support and/or Partnerships teams highly preferred
- Excellent cross-functional collaborator who is able to move quickly and drive results in a matrixed environment
- Strong executive communicator with a proven ability to build buy-in for recommendations across all levels of the organization (up and including c-suite executives)
- Experience building and leading teams in a quickly moving matrixed environment within a high growth company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
- Act as a thought partner to Mailchimp’s senior executives to help set and execute the GTM strategy to drive revenue growth (through acquisition, expansion, and retention) and productivity and operational effectiveness across the GTM organization
- Oversee operational forecasting and strategic planning for GTM teams, including identifying, sizing, and recommending new avenues for growth
- Drive a culture of experimentation within GTM teams and build a test-and-learn roadmap to helps to test, validate, and refine new growth and productivity strategies
- Oversee all capacity planning and management for GTM teams, ensuring that teams are optimized and set-up to accomplish growth objectives
- Partner with GTM leaders to design and implement programs (e.g., compensation and incentive strategies) that are aligned with growth strategy
- Oversee process-design for all customer-facing orgs and identify opportunities for improvements; partner closely with functional teams to identify tooling and capability needs and work to prioritize and champion those needs with cross-functional partners
- Build an industry-leading Revenue Operations team; develop and grow analysts, managers, and senior managers on the team to drive exceptional impact with their cross-functional partners