*This is for a RevPilots Client*
We will share the client during the first screening call.
We have a rapidly growing client who is doing $300M+ a year. They did it without any outside funding and they're looking to hire for two key senior full time sales roles.
First, whatever you think ideal product market fit is, they have it.
They also do not have any VC or PE pressure to do anything like chase growth at all costs. Founder owns 100%.
They have a long term focus on everything they do. They beat their competition regularly. They're playing on easy mode. And now they're looking to really take off.
This is an unusual company in a good way and these are roles you can spend a long time in while having a major impact.
They need to professionalize their sales function...
Chief Sales Officer Description
- Enterprise Sales Experience (selling to F500 companies)
- Documented success as a sales manager and sales leader
- Ability to design and lead sales strategy
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to travel and represent the company in front of prospective customers and current clients
- Ability to build out sales team across all segments, including an enterprise sales team
- Be adaptable, be able to juggle multiple responsibilities, and prioritize opportunities
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing a high-performing sales team, including recruiting, training, and motivating team members
- Ability to focus long-term, not take short terms wins at the expense of long term growth
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills, with the ability to effectively engage with C-level executives and key decision-makers
- Strong business acumen with the ability to develop and execute strategic sales plans, identify growth opportunities, and deliver on revenue targets
Goals of the CSO:
- Professionalize sales function of Signal, improve selling skills and raise the bar for the overall sales organization
- Create documented sales foundation to help scale Signal from $300M to $500M+
- Build out enterprise sales function
- Develop and retain talent
- Run sales plays, not only fumble recoveries
Enterprise Sales Focused
- Design, lead, and execute a formal enterprise sales strategy
- Build out enterprise sales function, including hiring and building enterprise sales team
- Lead from the front, join sales cycles and help company win deals
- Dashboard reader and individual contributor from the C-Suite, they want to be in trenches but be data driven
- Represent the brand in front of enterprise clients
- Compensation: $170,000-$260,000 + 50% bonus
- bonus plan, and long-term incentive plan
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA options, and employee assistance program covering employee and eligible dependents
- 100% company paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Relocation is offered to headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska