Lynk is the best place to seek, build and share credible human expertise. We power the new knowledge economy. Our Knowledge-as-a-Service platform unlocks the insights, experience and expertise of experts from around the world, helping people and companies make informed decisions. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies, leading investment houses, global family offices, top professional services firms, governments and other organizations. We have been a member of the World Economic Forum since 2019, and we have also formed a Global Alliance with UBS.
The role of the Sales Operations Analyst delivers critical insights for the frontline teams at Lynk. The individual will work alongside senior stakeholders in the organization to develop and upgrade CRM systems and other databases, data collection systems, and manage basic statistical analysis for frontline teams.
What You’ll Do
- Support Lynk’s overall CRM program and strategy by understanding lead management and routing processes, lead development workflows, sales process strategy, and platform capabilities that leverage marketing automation and sales operations to drive pipeline visibility and revenue growth.
- Serve as primary system administrator and go-to expert for the HubSpot CRM. Handle all basic day-to-day functions, including user account maintenance, configurations, permissions, data cleanliness, and other routine items.
- Build and manage all go-to-market related reporting and KPI tracking. Aid GTM leadership in analyzing data trends and uncovering key insights related to improving KPIs. Develop and manage the reporting capabilities that track the revenue attribution associated to marketing and sales activities.
- Manage and maintain all relevant third-party system integrations with HubSpot. Manage security settings and partner with Tech for security audits.
- Create documentation, guide and educate how to use a CRM for different use cases, policies and procedures. Design and conduct periodic training sessions for frontline teams on HubSpot management.
- Monitor sales and marketing campaign results to increase engagement, improve responses, and ensure maximum return on efforts.
- Monitor system performance and user activity to make recommendations and deploy continuous improvements. Manage all new user setups, permissioning, and deactivation, including transferring ownership of records for deactivated users.
- Assist cross-functional teams and internal resources to define process requirements and change requests related to the sales processes.
- Oversees data integrity within HubSpot CRM, Marketing, and Sales modules through data import management, data auditing, and clean-up.
What Expertise You’ll Add To The Team
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with a strong academic track record
- Candidates should understand all aspects of HubSpot configuration and technical/functional capabilities.
- 1-2+ years of experience as a CRM administrator experience is a plus.
- HubSpot Sales, HubSpot Marketing Software, Service Hub certifications preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel with strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of English
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects concurrently
What We Commit To You
- Competitive remuneration package in a rapidly-expanding growth stage global company
- An environment that respects diversity and inclusion
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- Generous leave policy
- LYNK employees are prohibited from trading Restricted Securities (defined as any security whose performance is linked to a single company) on any Personal Trading Account.
- All future new joiners are required to undergo a background check.
- Lynk is an equal opportunities employer.