Location - Atlanta, GA, USA
Position - Sales Operations Manager, Americas
Experience - Minimum 6 years
Xebia is a pioneering Software Engineering and IT consultancy company, transforming and executing at the intersection of Domain and Technology to create digital leaders for our people, clients, partners, and communities.
With over 20 years of experience, we help the world’s top 250 companies and category leaders overcome digital challenges, embrace innovation, adopt new technology, and implement new business models. In addition to high-quality consulting, we also provide offshoring and nearshoring services.
We are organized in complementary chapters – teams with a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience within a particular field, such as Agile, DevOps, Data and AI, Cloud, Software Technology, Low Code, and Microsoft Solutions.
Our mission can be captured in one word: Authority which means being a recognized leader in the service lines we serve. As professionals, as a global company, and as a digital pioneer.
The only way we can achieve this is by constantly reinventing ourselves, hiring exceptional talent, claiming the position of thought leader, and sharing our knowledge. That’s what got us to where we are today, and we’re incredibly proud of that.
Xebia is always on the lookout for extraordinary people. We believe that quality without compromise starts with our people. We care about mutual respect, appreciating cultural differences, and complementing, strengthening, and motivating each other to become an authority in your field.
Supporting the passion of exceptionally smart people is the foundation of our organization. Everything we do – our mission, values, strategic innovation, hiring process, and knowledge management – is anchored on this principle. At Xebia, we learn, grow, explore and create new frontiers in business together.
For more details please visit www.xebia.com
About the job
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual for the position of Sales Operations Manager, USA. Reporting to the Head of Sales, USA, your primary focus will be to build and optimize our sales engine, with the aim of making the USA the largest revenue generator for Xebia, contributing at least 50% of total revenues. You will play a vital role in enabling the Sales and Account Management teams while also integrating Sales Managers from Cloud, Microsoft, Intelligent Automation, Data & AI, and Software Technologies consulting Service Lines.
As the Sales Operations Manager, Americas, your responsibilities will include:
- Sales Engine Development: Build and strengthen the sales engine to support the growth of our USA business. Develop and implement sales processes, methodologies, and best practices to maximize sales effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Sales Team Enablement: Collaborate closely with the Sales and Account Management teams to align their efforts with Xebia's sales objectives. Provide guidance, training, and support to enhance their sales capabilities, product knowledge, and consultative selling skills.
- Integration with Service Lines: Work in partnership with Sales Managers across Cloud, Microsoft, Intelligent Automation, Data & AI, and Software Technologies consulting Service Lines to ensure effective coordination and integration of sales efforts and offerings.
- Performance Tracking and Reporting: Establish and maintain a robust system for tracking key sales metrics, analyzing sales data, and generating actionable reports. Regularly update the Head of Sales, USA and other stakeholders on sales performance, forecasts, and recommendations for improvement.
- Market Analysis and Strategy: Conduct comprehensive market analysis to identify trends, competitor activities, and customer requirements in the USA market. Utilize this information to develop strategies, target customers, and capture market share.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Foster strong relationships and collaborate with other departments, including Marketing, Finance, and Operations, to ensure seamless coordination and alignment of sales activities. Together, achieve common business objectives and drive overall success.
Additionally, the following skills and responsibilities are desirable for this role:
- Tools Proficiency: Experience with sales enablement tools such as HubSpot, LinkedIn Navigator, and others is a plus. Leverage these tools to enhance sales effectiveness and streamline processes.
- SDR Team Support: Collaborate with the Sales Development Representatives (SDR) team, providing guidance, training, and resources to optimize their prospecting and lead generation efforts.
- Process Improvement: Continuously evaluate and refine sales processes, tools, and workflows for improved efficiency and productivity. Identify opportunities for automation and optimization across the sales cycle.
- Data Analysis: Utilize data and analytics to identify insights, trends, and opportunities. Provide actionable recommendations to sales leadership for revenue growth and improved performance.
- Sales Training and Coaching: Develop and deliver training programs, workshops, and coaching sessions to enhance the sales skills and techniques of the team. Offer ongoing support and mentorship to help achieve targets and goals.
To succeed in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and characteristics:
- Proven experience in sales operations or sales management roles, preferably within the technology or IT consulting industry.
- Strong understanding of sales processes, forecasting, and pipeline management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement sales strategies and initiatives.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a passion for driving results.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field (advanced degree is a plus).
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare and Dependent Care)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Assistance Program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off