At Deckers Brands, Together, Every Step is a promise kept that every employee can bring their authentic self, is valued and supported, as a whole person, at work and beyond. Together, Every Step is how we continue to deliver exceptional business results, experience an amazing place to work, and have a positive impact on the communities and world around us.Job Title:
Sales Operations Coordinator, UGGReports to:
Manager, Sales Operations, FLGLocation:
US RemoteThe Role
The Sales Operations Coordinator provides support for UGG US wholesale. Duties include day-to-day responsibility for ensuring a smooth communication flow between sales management and sales reps, as well as corporate internal departments. The primary focus of this role is to support the service and operational needs of the UGG wholesale business.Sales Operations Mission Statement
Proactively support the sales team with strategic direction, insightful data, innovative tools, and efficient processes; while providing forward looking solutions and intentionally fostering strong relationships in collaboration across the organization, to achieve Deckers Brands financial objectives.
We celebrate diversity--of your background, your experiences and your unique identity. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace where all of our employees can Come as They Are. We believe that when we bring our different perspectives to work, we are truly Better Together.
The primary functions of this role include, but are not limited to:
Who You Are
- Coordinate and publish Product Knowledge documents, working with Merchandising and Product teams to ensure accuracy of the US Wholesale line and product information.
- Set up seasonal sales product data and maintain it in DeckersB2B for UGG® and Koolaburra by UGG®. Create and maintain the order entry systems, be able to assist in sales order entry by the Sales team, and post seasonal sales materials, ensuring the reps have all the seasonal sales tools they need to sell.
- Facilitate collaborations and SMUs, coordinating with Sales team, Product team, Master Data Management, Vendor Compliance, and Customer Experience to ensure new accounts are set up, products are set up, orders are entered, and product is available to ship out in time for launch.
- Work with Master Data Management team to ensure product data is accurately set up and ready for orders to be placed in appropriate systems. Complete product-level customer set ups in GXS catalog and retailer assortment portals so EDI customers may process orders and publish product information on their websites.
- Update the Product Status List to track seasonal product changes and communicate changes.
- Manage order entry and ATP accuracy within DeckersB2B, based on buy plans.
- Manage inventory feeds within Oracle for consumer direct customers.
- Train Sales team on system and process updates and provide support throughout adoption of new processes. Update training documents, including all policies, guides, and organizational information.
- Answer the Sales team’s questions on product, IT, systems, processes, as well as run reports as needed to assist the Sales team.
- Manage Sample needs for Sales channel with 3rd party warehouse and global samples team to ensure all sample orders are fulfilled and processed in a timely manner.
- Support Sales team with sell in meetings, ensuring they are equipped with samples, catalogs, and supplies.
- Facilitate new account set up process for FLG across Sales, Credit, MDM, Legal, Customer Experience, and Vendor Compliance.
- Set up promotions and discounts in the system for retailers.
- Update Rep Assignments in Oracle, ensuring accuracy and updating when necessary.
We’d love to hear from people with
- You have a Customer Service focused attitude.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have exceptional problem-solving abilities.
- You have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- You have exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
What We'll Give You
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1+ years similar experience (sales operations, customer service, etc.) and/or experience in a support position within a wholesale environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications – Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Ability to effectively prepare and present information and respond to questions from management, sales force, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in complex global organizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing - No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work - Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness - There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
$28 - $32 hourly
The salary range posted reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for this role in our Goleta, CA location. Individual pay will be determined by location and additional factors, including job related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary for your preferred location during the hiring process.Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.