In 2021 Currencycloud was acquired by Visa; we are somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are open & collaborative, living and breathing our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
You will be reporting to the Sales Operations Manager and working closely with wider business stakeholders to ensure the streamlining of our sales processes from the top of the lead funnel all the way to Customer Success. You will be instrumental in supporting our rapidly growing revenue organisation and enhancing the framework to scale Currencycloud to the next level. The work you do will impact the way various teams perform and will contribute to the overall success of the business.
- Front-line support for Sales and Sales leadership, solving queries and problems in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes and work with managers to scope out projects.
- Create and drive adoption of new business and systems processes for operational efficiency.
- Monitor data and performance of sales and marketing activities to identify trends or issues with data quality.
- Create and manage dashboards and reports for various teams throughout the business.
- Participate in process and systems projects including Salesforce.com development, design and deployment of new sales and operations tools, and process design.
- Ad-hoc analysis as required by Sales and Sales Operations leadership.
Skills Knowledge & Expertise
- Minimum 2 years experience in Salesforce administration
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Highly motivated, goal orientated, well organised with an attention to detail.
- Analytical and quantitative problem solving skills.
- Strong data visualisation and communication skills.
- Outstanding relationship building skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets.
We are a company that values flexibility and a positive work-life balance. Wherever you are located, we trust you and your manager to determine the best office arrangement for you.
Your health and well-being are a top priority for us, and that's why we offer an extensive employee benefits package that takes care of you from all angles. You'll enjoy a competitive salary, a performance-based bonus (for permanent employees), a generous pension or 401K contribution, a flexible benefits allowance (location dependant) and a comprehensive healthcare plan that has built-in access to mental health support.
We also believe in providing our employees with ample opportunities for growth and development, so you'll have access to comprehensive learning and development resources as well as leadership training that will help you achieve your career goals.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs