Drives the sales operation process, performs forecasting, budgeting, and planning activities for sales operations and forecasting revenue. Acts as the communication conduit between the Customer, Sales and Business Unit to optimize sales and revenue and achieve mutual business objectives. Supports the rollout of sales strategies by building foundational data sets and delivering strategic insights to inform actionable sales decisions. Manages sales data operations and view of performance to critical business indicators. Partners cross-functionally within sales teams to ensure proper data quality, availability, and governance. Develops, implements, and improves the business processes running the sales operations functions. Reviews and synthesizes sales data to monitor performance, identify root cause, resolve pertaining issues. Builds and enhances internal business intelligence, data visualization and reporting capabilities.
Supports Sales Activities By
- Provide actionable insights into business drivers, financial performance and risks
- Develop and evolve key performance metrics to help drive sales productivity
- Build and implement sales reporting processes and metrics; proactively monitor sales activities to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency, and share key metrics for executive and board-level reporting
- Analyze team performance and develop recommendations for improving renewal rates, increasing revenue, identifying more upsell opportunities, and reducing sales cycle time
- Prepare executive collateral: including memos, sales kickoff slides, business reviews, and executive presentations
- Drive operational excellence by establishing highly repeatable and scalable sales processes that can be implemented across regions/segments to maximize renewal dollars
- Collaborate on SW and Saas subscriptions and renewals strategy through researching benchmarks, providing recommendations, and developing/executing change management across teams
- Provide timely and effective sales support, particularly around project launches
- Partner with the Salesforce Systems team to automate workflows and enhance systems processes as needed
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the renewal processes and systems to develop administrative policies that are consistent with global sales policies
- Build the sales comp plans to drive and incentivize the right behaviors for results, and work with our Sales Compensation team to thoroughly communicate comp structure and provide accurate commission payments
- Lead change throughout the organization as a purveyor of best practices and process innovation
- Work with the GTM Leadership Team to ensure that the sales operations team is meeting the needs of the sales team in terms of reporting, user support, and manager support, and work to keep them informed and engaged in a fast-moving environment
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement to conduct training sessions to educate the sales team on corporate functions, reporting, and tools
Minimum 10 years of experience in Sales Operations:
- Knowledge in overseeing Sales Operations in conjunction with Revenue operations
- BA Accounting or Bus Admin or similar
- Strategic Partner to C Suite, with proven experience driving and streamline scalable process improvements within sales operations
- Experience in working in hyper-growth SW and or SaaS Tech Startup environments, with quantitative and problem solving skills
- Solid leadership with over 5 plus years of experience, to mentor, train, and lead team with scalable ability to grow sales operations team
- Able to wear many hats, flexible, nimble, thrives in fast paced environments, highly organized and detailed, in a highly collaborative team
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter.