Whealthfields GmBH is a professional manufacturer of high quality home and personal care products. Key products include: detergents, household cleaning products, hair care and skin care products. We are a large-scale leading enterprise of daily chemicals with productivity more than 1 million tons annually, with factories in China, Germany, Japan, Thailand and Malaysia.
The German standards for quality are enforced in all parts of our production, research and development. Experience and competence as well as a strict quality management and modern equipment are the foundation of our great products.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Sales & Operations Executive. In this role, you will be the main point of contact in managing communications with our clients and handling various logistics related matters and processes which includes, stock ordering, order fulfilment, shipment documentation and delivery. You will also need to help to improve sales outcome for our brand while managing current sales for both offline and online channels. Additionally, you will be responsible for packing the products for delivery, ensuring timely and efficient order fulfilment.
The ideal candidate will be someone who are detailed oriented, proactive and capable working under stressful environment.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all communications with sales representatives, providing timely and accurate information regarding product availability, pricing, promotions, and any other relevant details.
- Develop strategies and initiatives aimed at improving sales for our brand.
- Manage all logistics matters, including coordination of shipment, tracking deliveries, and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Place stock orders for B2B customers, ensuring optimal inventory levels are maintained.
- Oversee sales for our online website and process offline bulk orders from wholesale customers, ensuring a seamless customer experience and timely order processing.
- Input and operate orders, maintaining accurate records and ensuring data integrity.
- Ensuring proper packaging and labelling to minimize the risk of damage during transit.
- Ensure smooth order fulfilment and customer satisfaction.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities to identify potential sales opportunities and make informed recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Logistics related field is preferred.
- Proven experience in sales, sales coordination, logistics management, or a similar role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with external and internal teams.
- Proficiency in using the Navision system or similar enterprise resources planning software.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on accuracy and data integrity.
- Ability to work independently and proactively identify and resolve issues.
- Knowledge of B2B sales processes and wholesale operations is a plus.
- Familiarity with packaging and shipping requirements is desirable.