SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard's patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," by Crain's NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company's annual list of the World's Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing "forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement." SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Evolution Equity Partners, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
What You Will Do
The Sales Operations Analyst is a member of the Global GTM Operations team and partners with finance, sales, revenue and other cross-functional teams to drive planning, operational efficiency, effectiveness, and analytics, ensuring strong revenue attainment. The analyst will cover the areas of sales operations, sales administration and commissions processing.
Key Responsibilities include:
Help to perform administrative responsibilities for Salesforce.com - Sales Cloud & CPQ
- - coordinating with consultants as needed.
- Work with Sales Operation leadership to identify, scope, and deliver systems changes that improve operations for the organization
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, translate high-level information into details to develop a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Manage the business' Salesforce CPQ implementation, supporting the Business Operations and Sales teams to increase efficiency, resolve technical issues, and adapt the system based on evolving business needs
- Work with Finance and the Sales teams to provide assistance with sales incentive and commissions compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Support the operations behind coverage and Quota Planning – Collaborate on planning processes that prioritizes consistency and continuity of account ownership, sales effectiveness, supporting efforts to drive new customer acquisition, and increases efficiencies and maximize revenue within existing and new customers
- Provide overall support and departmental coordination for the Global Sales Operations team inquiries, ad-hoc requests and projects.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 4+ years of working experience within business operations, finance, sales/revenue operations, customer success management, or in management consulting roles for these functions. Industry knowledge in technology, payments, or fintech is preferred.
- Deep experience with Salesforce.com planning, particularly in a B2B SaaS environment
- Requires an understanding of standard business practices related to Sales, Channel or Customer Success processes and systems generally
- Ability to support relationships that enable collaboration with and influence of Revenue Operations senior management, sales/service senior management, and cross functional stakeholders equally.
- Clear, analytical thinker with intellectual curiosity.
- Self-starter with a keen attention for detail and an ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, until tight time constraints
- Able to manage ambiguity and shift priorities when needs change.
- Flexibility to work with colleagues in multiple time zones, mainly in North America, but also in Europe and Asia.
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
If you are a resident of Colorado, New York City, California, or Washington State, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation information for this role.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. #LI-DNI