Founded in 2007, TravisMathew draws its inspiration from the culture and lifestyle of Southern California’s surf, sand, and sun. As a premier men’s lifestyle brand, TravisMathew has created versatile, everyday apparel that seamlessly transitions from work to play. After a successful launch of the TravisMathew brand in Europe we are now embarking on our next stage of high growth throughout the region. This role will play an integral part of this highly exciting journey.
Do you want to be part of something extraordinary?
Do you have it within you to help shape the future of the most exciting and relevant brand within the golf-lifestyle industry?
Do you want to work in an autonomous environment where individuality is celebrated, and your opinion genuinely matters?
Location: Hybrid role located at offices in Chessington, Surrey
The Sales Operations Representative is a key member in delivering outstanding customer service and operational support. Partnering with Sales, Finance, and Operations to problem solve and coordinate internal/external customer needs related to order delivery and availability.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build relationships with customers through understanding of their business and the specific requirements.
- Adapt to work with different customers golf courses, wholesalers, and retailers.
- Gather data/material to help support customer presentations and competitor analysis.
- Occasional travel to visit customers or distributors and attendance at shows, seminars, and sales meetings.
- Partner with finance department to clear any orders under credit review or support account payments. Raise credit/debit notes when required.
- Support the marketing on accurate implementation of POP, displays and other promotional items.
- Maintain seasonal order books by proactively managing end to end order process – order entry, stock allocation, releasing and closing orders.
- Work with customers that are using EDI and Allocation process.
- Reporting and analysing customers data to implement strategies to improve customer experience with Sales Operations Manager.
- Engaged with the distribution center team on the embroidery process to ensure cresting orders are released properly with correct artwork/logo provided.
- Handle returns, delivery issues queries and shipping discrepancies.
- Challenge existing processes, procedures and working practices, and actively seek to resolve customer issues through the development of good solutions to drive operational success.
- Partner with Tour team on ordering product and order fulfilment.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Fluency in English; a second European language preferred (Spanish ideally)
- Organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferred: 2 years administrative and customer service experience ideally within retail
- Preferred: Experience working with wholesale sales operations; knowledge of SAP
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diverse backgrounds and experiences make for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply. We look forward to learning more about you.