The Revenue Operations Systems Senior Manager will be responsible for the management of RevPro Revenue Management System (RMS) activities, data governance and global processes required to facilitate monthly closes within RMS and control compliance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
CPA not required, but preferred
- Minimum 12 years of prior relevant experience.
- Prior experience reviewing agreements for ASC 606 concepts
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g., complex formulas, pivots)
- Data analysis experience required
- 4-6 yrs experience in Big 4 preferred
- Ensure business processes and controls, policies and procedures, on both the business and the technical sides are properly documented. This includes maintaining global standardization with GEO specific localization only where applicable (required).
- Management of global monthly revenue close – systemic, manual process, reconciliation and related control activities
- Management and maintenance of master templates within the RMS and related controls
- Management and review of data integrity within system; adjusted SRP, standalone selling pricing ranges and supporting analyses
- Global revenue operations liason for the RMS system
- Champion continuous improvements in processes within scope of responsibilities through the use of automation tools
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $149,000.00 - $170,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Big 4: 4 years (Required)
- reviewing agreements for ASC 606 concepts: 5 years (Required)
- Revenue management: 8 years (Required)
- Data analysis: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: In person