Reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer, the RevOps Lead will be in the driver's seat to provide the analytics & forecasting, systems administration, and strategy to ensure the CRO is aggressively moving in the right direction. Every day you will find ways to make the CRO’s job easier and provide insights and tools for the marketing and sales team to deliver their results.
Our partner is an award-winning IT support and managed service provider headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina. We believe in delivering phenomenal IT experiences in every interaction. As a trusted partner, our goal is to help businesses lower risk, create an environment of productivity, and increase profitability.
Technology & Integrations
- Serve as the main point of contact for all sales & marketing technical projects and initiatives
- Maintain the sales & marketing tech stack, including integrations, system configuration, and prioritization of requested enhancements for our current and future tech stack, including ConnectWise, BrightGauge, Lifecycle Insights, Hubspot, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Optimize processes with a view to continually improve how the systems are configured to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of our marking, AM, & sales programs and people
- Document and implement data acquisition and validation processes to ensure data completeness, quality, and accuracy are aligned with our corporate standards
- Owns sales data quality & consistency across all locations for ConnectWise and other systems used for marketing & sales
- Manage and implement go-to-market data segmentation to scale marketing campaigns
- Document and manage the sales & account mgt processes in CRM &/or Connectwise (and manage integrations as needed)
- Create best practices for data capture and quality control of accounts and contacts for prospects and customers across systems
Adoption & Training
- Regularly train the team on current systems, processes, and policies and share best practices (e.g., lead scoring, sales processes, performance dashboards, etc.)
- Develop training documentation that improves system adoption and guides internal teams on proper system usage
- Serve as a central point for sales and marketing tech stack training and questions
Data Analysis, Performance Reporting & Optimization
- Enables cloud-based reporting within ConnectWise, Lifecycle Insights, and Brightgauge
- Develop a deep understanding of key revenue performance metrics required to achieve targets, and continuously monitor and report progress
- Ensure geos are adhering to new data reporting requirements (weekly Ninety, Shore reporting, go-forward new reporting for internal updates)
- Surface insights to management that help drive towards action, which includes the development of system reports and dashboards both locally and consolidated views.
- Work with CRO & Finance in setting budgets, quotas and developing compensation plans.
- Work alongside pre-and post-sales management to support accurate forecasting of all revenue on a weekly, monthly, & quarterly basis
- Work alongside marketing to establish attribution reporting to track campaign ROI
- Continually analyze performance against metrics and work with team leaders to create and implement process improvement plans
- Coordinate information flow across teams and platforms
- Prioritize projects objectively across Marketing, Sales, Account Management, and Operations tied to the business goals such as the overall platform’s GTM strategy
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, with focus in business finance or operations a plus
- 2+ years of CRM/ERP administrator experience required and other sales and marketing automation. Conectwise experience preferred
- 1+ years proven financial reporting experience and proficient in tools like MS Office, Pivot Tables, and developing and managing complex spreadsheet files
- Able to work in a face-paced “startup” type environment
- The right person could take a greater role over time to provide input to strategy development and planning
- Desire to gain exposure to M&A