This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape evolution.
This is the perfect time for a Sales Operations Manager to join our crew. Our new Sales Director at the helm is growing our sales team with ambitious but exciting targets to aim for with some great new and existing Worldline products. As the Sales team grows so does the need to support them and this is what Sales Operations is all about!
All this with a fun, dynamic company that has Great Place to Work status. Working for the Sales Operations and Bids Director you’ll be joining a great team where your colleagues will be the Bid Team Manager, Telesales Manager and the Contact Centre Manager.
You’ll be supporting the UK Sales team follow the correct processes in the UK and keeping them in check if they forget to!
- Lead the sales governance process for the UK&I and support the Sales team take deals through the correct workstream
- Run weekly governance meetings for the sales team assisting them to seek approval for their customer opportunities
- Take ownership of the UK&I instance of our Global Salesforce CRM including building and maintaining reports and dashboards
- Undertake detailed analysis on an ad-hoc basis covering various aspects of the sales data we hold for the UK&I business
- Facilitate the bi-annular client customer satisfaction process, perform analytics on results and drive subsequent improvement plans with our Account Directors
- Hold Account Managers and Directors to account ensuring we adhere to UK&I and Global policy and procedures
- Develop strong relationships with the Global team and your equivalents in other Worldline Sales teams in across various countries
Who Are We Looking For
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- You have the confidence to run internal meetings with people at all levels, with strong communication skills and the assertiveness to drive solid governance process adherence
- You have excellent data analytical skills using Excel at advanced level to manipulate data to highlight trends and automation of manual reporting
- Highly organised handling multiple tasks with the flexibility to take on adhoc requests at short notice with very short timelines
- You have proficient ‘front end’ Salesforce (or similar CRM) knowledge with the ability to create, edit and maintain reports and dashboards
- Passion for driving process efficiencies to increase sales velocity, reduce manual work and make it easier for our sales team to sell
- You are great at building strong relationships both with those you work closely with and also in the wider organisation
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Have 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Have employee private medical cover, access to a virtual GP service
- Access to discounts and cash backs on shopping *
- Purchase a range of flexible benefits through salary sacrifice
- Have an Income protection @ 67% of base salary for 5 years, subject to Ts & Cs
- Have a Life assurance – 1 x salary if not in a pension scheme, 4 x salary if joins the pension scheme
- Have Pension – the company will match contributions up to 10%
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.