Who we are
We are Kisi, a Physical Security technology company that accelerates a world where physical resources can be shared with the right people at any time. We were founded in 2012, operate from a headquarter in Brooklyn (USA), an office in Stockholm (Sweden), and a remote team across the globe.
What We Do
We bring simple and secure physical security to people and organizations anywhere. Our award-winning hardware and compliance-certified software form the core of our physical security platform that helps businesses around the world connect and control their spaces through the cloud. With our seamless access experience and real time data and analytics we help make spaces available to the right people at any time. But don’t just take our word for it: explore our award-winning Reader Pro, which recently won the coveted GOOD DESIGN award as well as the prestigious iF Design Award.
How And Why We Do It
At Kisi you will have the freedom to do your work in the way you work best. There’s a flat hierarchy (work alongside our co-founders Carl, Max and Bernie!), strong sense of ownership and the freedom to get creative. We also try to limit meetings as much as possible, so you can have dedicated focus time. Our mission is clear: ensure ease of facility access and remote space management, providing access systems to create a secure future where spaces are connected and accessible without boundaries.
Kisi is looking for a Revenue Operations Specialist to own the internal processes throughout the full client life cycle to ensure operational efficiency. This person will be responsible for facilitating and monitoring processes across multiple departments including building and implementation of new tools and updating and optimizing existing ones. This position will report directly to our CEO and is remote friendly for US based candidates.
Candidates based in the following states are welcome to apply: AK, AL, CT, DE, FL, IA, KS, MA, MD, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, WA.
- Oversee the lead to customer funnel and all operational metrics
- Plan and implement internal and external tools that will help enhance the customer experience throughout their journey from buying through to expansion and help increase revenue
- Work cross functionally with internal teams to share and discuss insights and consolidate all information
- Proven success in a process or operations focused role, preferably within a B2B SaaS or IoT company
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Good time and project management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at a time
- Highly proficient in analyzing data, reporting and proactive team communication
What You Can Expect
- Impact. It’s all about making a positive impact on people’s everyday lives. At Kisi, you are expected to make meaningful contributions to shape the future of physical security.
- Excellence. We strive for excellence and best-in-class experiences in everything we do. We are innovative, and obsessed with the details that matter.
- Culture. Our culture is not a written manifest, but the result of all of us. We place great emphasis on building a company that is open, welcoming, challenging and fun.
- Ownership. We don’t believe in micro-management, but we do believe in setting and getting goals. At Kisi you will own goals, and have freedom under responsibility.
- Diversity. We are American, Argentinian, Brazilian, Danish, English, Ethiopian, German, Indian, Nigerian, Swedish, and more.
- Team offsites. The Kisi Krew meets up from time to time in person in new exciting locations.
- Equipment. You will be set up with all the necessary equipment needed to do your job to the best of your ability.
- Vacation days. Sweden: minimum 25 days PTO. USA and Remote: minimum 20 days PTO.
- Healthcare and pension. USA: health coverage, 401k. Sweden: health coverage, life insurance, pension plan. Remote: build your own package.
- Grow with us. We are here to support you in your growth whether you want to become a manager, learn a new skill, or move into a new role.
- Referral program. You will get $2.500 for each successful hire we make from your referrals.
Your process with us
Application > CV screening > Intro call (let’s get to know each other!) > Recruitment task > Meet your future colleagues > Meet a Founder > Offer > Background check