This is a remote position.
Position: Sales Operations / Data Analyst / Systems Administration
Industry: EnergyPal / Solar / Renewable / Clean Energy / Green Energy
Location: Remote / Must be authorized to work in Canada
Employment Type: Full-Time
EnergyPal is recognized nationally as a leader in the residential solar and home energy industries. We offer the best deals on solar and home batteries to homeowners across the USA and Canada. Sharpen your skills in a clean energy company that’s growing rapidly, paying well AND doing social good.
We are seeking quantitative-minded individuals with excitement and interest in Sales Operations & Data Systems Administration to join our team. This position will be responsible for optimizing EnergyPal's solar sales operations and data systems. The Sales Operations Analyst will work with senior management and internal team members to ensure efficient sales operations and analyze sales performance data. Work requires an intuitive sense of software system administration and math to help EnergyPal achieve performance goals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining up to date configuration of sales funnel information
- Analyzing key performance and operational metrics such as conversion rates, profitability, and providing recommendations to management
- Testing and launching new features in our proprietary sales system
- Leveraging sales and performance data to optimize opportunity routing
- Communicating effectively with management, marketing, operations and sales staff as needed
- Delivering results from a remote work environment
Note, we will train new hires to use our advanced proprietary software platform for product administration, therefore the critical skillset for applicants is a strong foundation in quantitative analysis, software administration, communication, problem solving, and ability to self-manage. Please apply only if you are very comfortable with math, computers, and CRM or similar software platforms.
We provide a competitive salary and performance bonus structure, including benefits.
If you know you have what it takes, start by applying! Applicants will be sent a short PerfectJob test by email for a few screening questions and to check your remote office setup, then the recruitment team will contact qualified candidates for manager interviews. Please note that due to a large number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
At EnergyPal everyone is welcome and we strive to provide opportunities for all. Our associates are valued, respected and encouraged to be their unique selves. No matter the visible or invisible differences, we have long been committed to fostering an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their full potential, be heard and valued. As part of our values, we are committed to supporting inclusion and diversity at EnergyPal. Everyone is welcome and supported in their development at all stages in their journey with us.
EnergyPal is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Experienced in business or sales analysis, financial analysis, and data organization
- Proficient using Excel or Google Sheets and internet software applications
- Understanding of software system administration, settings, configurations
- Strong analytical and problem resolution techniques
- Highly organized self-starter
- Ability to work remotely under general supervision
- Work from home
- Healthcare/Dental/Vision benefits