About The Role & Team
TelevisaUnivision, the leading Spanish-language media company in the United States, is seeking for a CRO with a proven winning track record of year-over-year revenue growth, passion for innovation & extensive client relationships in our Midwest Region.
The Regional CRO will play a critical role within our fast-paced advertising sales team, with a focus on driving revenue. The ideal candidate must have a clear vision for the future of local & regional sales. A motivator with the ability of leading and executing such vision via hands-on coaching, strategic risk-taking and clear metrics of success. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing our sales team, promote out-of-the-box thinking and deliver sales revenue goals.
All candidates must have experience in multi-market & multi-platform sales (including Linear, Digital, Social & Streaming/OTT). Strong negotiator capable of driving complex deals. Responsible for maintaining and growing existing accounts while cultivating and growing new relationships
- Build, execute & lead sales strategy across TelevisaUnivision platforms
- Responsible for delivering sales targets on quarterly and annual basis
- Lead business development efforts with focus on zero & low share accounts
- Cultivate existing & new relationships leading to revenue retention & growth
- Leadership. Oversee, lead & motivate the regional sales team inclusive of; sales managers, account executives and sales support
- Strategic thinker. Match client needs to solutions within our vast portfolio of products
- Innovator. Out-of-Box thinker who seeks for solutions beyond existing offerings
- Team player. Ability to collaborate with other departments
- Fulfillment. Lead & fulfill sales commitments beyond audience delivery (content, promotions & events teams)
- Proactive. Anticipate, establish & manage the appropriate systems to ensure delivery of sales commitments
- A minimum of 10 years of broadcast/media experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must have experience in multi-platform sales including Streaming/OTT, Social, Digital and Linear
- Thorough understanding of Nielsen, Miller Kaplan, Kantar, WideOrbit, Strata and Matrix amongst other
- Must have excellent organizational, leadership, and analytical skills
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Some traveling will be required
- Prior experience in Spanish language broadcasting
- Prior experience as DOS/GSM or Senior Sales Leadership
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Must be willing to work from office in Chicago, Il
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
TelevisaUnivision believes that a happy, well-balanced employee is what makes our culture thrive. We offer a wide selection of perks and benefits including PTO; tuition reimbursement; wellness and employee support programs; 401K; and life and other insurance plans. This is all in addition to our comprehensive and competitive health benefits package featuring medical, dental and vision coverage options.
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.