BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 11,000+ customers including 58% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions .Pure Is Blazing Trails And Setting Records
- For ten straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 5,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
This role will be supporting and strengthening the sales organization and its pursuit of company objectives through efficient sales processes and tools. The successful candidate will champion close working partnerships with internal key stakeholders to ensure the Enterprise sales organization is successful. This position is responsible for driving success within the Enterprise, enabling global sales process and methodologies to ensure Enterprise sales results are maximized. This Leadership position supports the execution of the Enterprise sales strategy. In addition, this person should offer insights and drive sales process innovation to the broader business, drive simplification across the business processes and assist in the development and execution of key strategies for growth.Responsibilities, Knowledge And Skills
What You’ll Need To Bring To This Role...
- Run-the-business cadence to deliver forecast and quarterly results. Reporting – including bridge/gap analysis, waterfall, rep performance (status year to date, forecast, upside, pipeline for balance of fiscal year), slipped deal analysis, etc.
- Keep Regional Sales Director ahead of business issues, specific to forecast and quarterly results, and concerns to proactively address versus reactively address
- Co-lead pipeline pod to drive inspection, identify areas for improvement and project manage actions plans resulting from increased inspection on the pipeline
- Jointly build the plan for growth within the Region, set KPIs to track progress and provide insights into areas of weakness and success
- Develop and lead cross functional initiatives as required by the business
- Coach and mentor sales leaders through rollout of new systems & processes
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement
- Be the trusted advisor for the sales team through meaningful leadership, transparent & insightful reporting, and proactive time to resolution(s)
- Drive operational excellence by developing a personal brand of trust, knowledge, and leadership by providing solution/resolutions to problems/challenges
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written form
- Ability to design and implement processes
- Outstanding at structuring, interpreting, and presenting analysis
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
- Provide recommendations on business process improvements
- Own all sales metrics reporting, analysis and action plans
- Support sales teams to resolve conflicts around account management and territory alignment
- Analyze current-state trends compared to historicals and provide recommendations based on forward-looking indicators to provide insights to the Enterprise Segment
- You will be based in Chicago. As this is an office-centric role, you are expected to be present in the office for 3 days a week. As outlined in Pure's Hybrid Work Policy, there will be variations over periods of time, depending on business need.
- 10+ years working experience in a Sales Operations, Finance or other analytical role
- Bachelors degree in Business or Finance
- Strong analytical skills is required
- Proficiency in PC skill, particularly in MS Office, Clari and SFDC.
- Advantage for having Tableau skills but not a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skill and an ability to work under pressure
The annual base salary range is: $126,000-189,000. Salary ranges are determined based on role, level and location. For positions open to candidates in multiple geographical locations, the base salary range is reflective of the labor market across the applicable locations. This role may be eligible for incentive pay and/or equity. And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events - check out purebenefits.com for more information.BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com
.APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice