Sales Operations Executive – Dunfermline
Relentless focus on product excellence and customer experience is at the heart of everything we do, rated Excellent on Trust Pilot, we have also recently been voted the best company in the UK in our sector by consumer champion Which
CR Smith is Scotland’s number one home improvement specialist and with over 45 years’ experience, it is an established and well-trusted household brand.
With a recent £3m investment in our state of the art manufacturing factory, we offer a full range of exclusive products, including our Lorimer range of windows, doors and bespoke Living Spaces in addition to our FIX repair and upgrade service.
Reporting directly to the Sales Operations Manager, your role and responsibilities will include:
- The co-ordination, logistical planning and fulfilment of sales enquiries.
- Manage our customer experience from initial enquiry to sales call appointment – full pre-qualification
- You will provide expert service to our customers, field marketing promotional teams and field sales force.
- Assisting the Sales Operations Manager in a supervisory capacity as the business requires
- Reporting on KPI’s and collating team information as required
- You will have a real understanding of top-class service where the customer is always priority
- You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to listen and empathise with external and internal customers
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent analytical ability to interpret data to determine effectiveness in performance measures.
- You will be given an interactive month-long induction in order to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company.
We are looking for a proactive and resilient customer service specialist who has the ability to empathise with customers and stay calm and considered under pressure. Ideally you will have experience in a B2C or B2B sales/retail or customer service environment, an excellent telephone manner and can fact find and ask the right questions in order to provide a solution. You must also demonstrate the ability to work with and influence a wide range of stakeholders. Please note a high level of flexibility will be required for this role – hours of work vary from 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am – 5pm Saturday/Sunday.
In return we offer
Salary - £24;500
- Company incentives, Healthcare&Pension
Excellent career opportunities throughout the business
- Continued first class training&opportunity to develop your skills with further education
With the nation now investing more than ever in to their properties, this is the perfect time to join the number one home improvement specialist in the UK, build your own business whilst providing customers with their home sweeter home