The Sales Development Representative (SDR) Team Lead
is responsible for hiring, training, developing and day-to-day coaching of a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to drive success as it relates to lead quality, volume and pipeline creation for NielsenIQ.
This person will play a key role in the alignment of sales and marketing by ensuring leads generated by SDRs are converting at goal across the sales cycle, achieving individual sales targets while also contributing to overall sales quota attainment and maximizing marketing return on investment (ROI). The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter that thinks outside of the box, is continuously searching for ways to increase efficiency and uses data driven insight to optimize team success.
- Achieve individual target by conducting outbound prospecting activities (phone calls, email, social media, attend tradeshows) into target markets / accounts to identify, connect and engage (schedule meetings) with decision makers to generate qualified, sales-ready leads.
- Coach and be accountable for the daily activity and results of Sales Development Representative direct reports to ensure consistency and success across entire SDR team
- Conduct weekly 1:1 meetings with individual SDRs and monthly ongoing team meetings to effectively communicate feedback, progress to goals and opportunities for improvement
- Serve as a subject matter expert on how to effectively pitch NielsenIQ solutions to key decision makers at all levels of a prospect’s organization by understanding their needs and demonstrating how NielsenIQ can meet their requirements
- Contribute to the creation of SDR reporting dashboards that allow for effective measurement of team performance and contribution across the sales cycle; consistently utilize reporting to monitor and report on individual and team performance, identify bottlenecks and implement new ways to optimize performance
- Develop, lead and optimize SDR onboarding and ongoing training plan to ensure successful ramp of new hires and to facilitate continuous learning; ensure SDRs fill the pipeline with quality leads by conducting outbound prospecting activities (phone calls, email, social media) into target personas / accounts to identify, connect and engage (schedule meetings) with decision makers in order to generate qualified, sales-ready leads
- Create playbooks, email templates and other enablement materials to drive a consistent best practice methodology across the SDR team as it relates to daily, weekly and monthly activity cadence, data management, account and persona research, and hyper-personalized messaging via key channels to boost lead volume and quality
- Gather feedback from the front lines on messaging, campaigns and early sales material impact to enhance marketing efforts
- Ensure SDR adherence to defined lead management process and the timely updating of CRM records of all lead and prospecting activities to enable closed loop reporting
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams to gather feedback and identify ways to optimize SDR team performance
- Inspire, motivate and cultivate a competitive, fun team environment that fuels success
- 3-year university degree plus at least 3 years of experience in a B2B sales, lead generation or tele-sales position or experience equivalent.
- 1+ year(s) of experience directly managing a team of individual contributors.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to identify and reach desired outcomes while maintaining strong relationships
- Excellent researching and problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze, compare, evaluate, reconcile and derive actionable insights and next steps
- Experience with tools, such as Microsoft Office Suite, CRM (Microsoft Dynamics a perk), SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Exceptional ability to actively listen to, and effectively communicate in writing and verbally, with cross functional stakeholders
- Team player that exhibits a positive attitude, composure under pressure and willingness to think out of the box to drive results
- Detail oriented, methodical and process driven mentality
- Sound time management and organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter and have proven experience – and passion for – coaching, motivating, and growing a team
- Work in organisation that is leader in consumer intelligence
- Work in dynamic environment engaging with local and global companies
- Growth and development opportunities
- The opportunity to work with leading innovative products
- Benefits & flexible working hours
- Hybrid work place set up
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.