What’s the opportunity?
Enjoy the challenge of working in a fast paced multinational? Have experience working with, analysing and understanding data in order to provide insights?
One of the world’s biggest brands, renowned for connecting professionals all over the globe, is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join their best-in-class workforce in London.
You’ll partner with colleagues across the globe to ensure key customers are getting the best possible return on investment from the solutions they’ve been provided. You’ll be supporting a team of Managers and Directors to lead, deliver and scale operational and analytical projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a massive multinational for an 11-month contract term!
What will my main responsibilities be?
- Providing analytical insights, consolidating format, proofreading and pulling standard reports using data.
- Completing bespoke report creation for customers using multiple systems that will help customers understand impact and ROI.
- Assisting in the process of creating customer value and operational reviews.
- Working cross-functionally with a global team.
- Helping design and sustain account team organizational systems.
Who’s the ideal candidate?
The ideal candidate has at least 2+ years’ experience specifically in an analyst or data focused position. You’re data savvy, able to understand trends and an expert in Excel or Power BI (pivot tables, formulas and V-lookups).
You’ve worked with stakeholders at all levels and are comfortable presenting insights and findings. As a result, communication is key and you’re able to prioritise and multi-task with excellent organisation, project and time management skills.
This is an 11-month, temporary contract position. If this sounds like you, get in touch TODAY!