Head of Customer and Sales Operations
We are keen to attract new talent who can make a difference in our workplace. This means that all candidates who are offered a role and go on to start in a permanent role with us, will receive a bonus of £750 gross (pro rata if part-time) in their first month’s pay.
Draper Tools is a family business with a rich history, a strong, supportive ‘family culture’ and a passion for continuous improvement. We believe everyone can make a difference, we value opinions, we embrace new ideas and take a collaborate and proactive approach to change.
There is a new wave of energy throughout the business with lots of exciting changes happening.
We promote a friendly, positive and inclusive team culture so come and make a difference joining us as our Head of Customer and Sales Operations.
As a Head of Customer and Sales Operations your benefits will include:
- Full-time hours with some flexibility on start and finish time
- Holidays rising to 25 days with the ability to purchase additional leave*
- Pension scheme
- Private health scheme *
- Staff discount on Draper products with significant savings available
- Long service bonus *
- Ad-hoc rewards and recognition
- Day off for your birthday
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee discount scheme - discounts on gym memberships, groceries, holidays and more.
*After qualifying period
Working as Head of Customer and Sales Operations you will lead our internal sales and customer services team. You will be required to:
- Inspire, lead, manage, and motivate the team to provide world class service to our customers and to achieve sales growth.
- Effectively monitor performance against key performance indicators and sales targets.
- Look continuously at trends, contact drivers, and make recommendations to improve the customer experience and efficiency of the team.
- Identify opportunities for maximising sales whilst building and maintaining excellent relationships with our customers.
- Ensure that the team deal with requests and complaints are dealt with in a timely manner and that the commercial impact is minimised.
- Develop, implement, and maintain business continuity processes to ensure that our customers, brand and sales are always protected.
- Experience of working as a similar managerial role in both sales and customer service
- Previously worked within a business with ‘World Class’ customer service
- Able to communicates well and build excellent relationships across the business
- Strategic, can think ‘outside of the box’ and implement at plan
- Agrees processes and delivers on time
- Able to set a clear set of goals and KPIs and monitor performance
- Proven experience of inspiring, developing and motivating a happy team
- Positive, flexible and driven
- Good IT skills
If you are interested in this position, please click the link. This will direct you to our Applicant Tracking System where you will be able to apply for the role.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: 47422