We are looking for the first RevOps Manager to join VeUP on our journey, moving from a start-up to becoming the largest tech focused VC within the next 5 years.
Working for the Head of Operations and with many stakeholders at all levels of our business, you will be accountable to ensure that the revenue operations process and supporting tooling are optimised, and that business reporting and MI is robust, reliable, and available to senior leaders of the business in a timely manner.
What you will be doing
- VeUP is looking for a strong and experienced Revenue Operations manager to continue developing the function and establish RevOps as a service
- This leader is responsible for driving the strategy, improving the efficiency of sales processes, metric gathering and guiding the revenue function in their daily interactions
- Set up RevOps as a service offering for our partners and invested companies providing value to these companies and another source of revenue to the business
- Mentor and train Revenue Ops Associates as the team grows, develop further process improvements (tooling and Ai)
- Work with Sales Leaders to capture and address training gaps
- Build and maintain strong relationships and communication with cross-functional teams
- Ensure smooth handoffs between Sales, Account Management, and Finance
- Review and ensure compliance in invoicing, billing & provisioning processes
- Lead ad-hoc projects & analysis
- Advanced experience with HubSpot
- Experience developing playbooks and optimising sales processes
- A few years experience in guiding sales reps in bringing revenue-generating deals to signature
- Experience working closely with sales reps and understanding quota related pressures
- Willing to roll up sleeves and help with day-to-day
- Detail-oriented but also able to understand bigger picture
- Experience presenting recommendations to Sales and Finance leadership
- Ability to stay organized and easily manage multiple deals and tasks simultaneously for multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis
- Able to work in unstructured environments but can adapt to processes quickly
Smarter investors. Cloud Technology experts. SaaS growth leaders. That’s VeUP.
VeUP was founded in 2022, with a passion for accelerating the growth and success of Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). We are the only ISV-focused AWS Value-Added Reseller with our own Investment Fund. The fund seeks to invest in emerging stars and high potential ISVs that VeUP recognizes and nurtures for their future potential: VeUP actively supports businesses in the fund to accelerate their growth.
Some extra info that’s important to us
We welcome applications from all sections of the community as an Equal Opportunities employer. We are also happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please just let us know.
We take your data privacy seriously and commit to processing your data in line with GDPR guidelines. Please see our Privacy Notice detailing how we manage your applicant data. By proceeding through the applicant stage, we understand that you are in agreement on how we will manage your data.