Salary*: $100,000 - $130,000 base+commission (no commission cap)
*can be dependent on qualifications
Summit 7 is here to rise above the ordinary. The work we do here goes far beyond day-to-day projects - it further protects the US defense industrial base from cyber threats, fosters thought leadership, and creates growth opportunities. Our support staff, sales team and technicians are all coming together to make a difference. We also recognize that you're a person with life beyond work, that's why we invest in these meaningful health and welfare benefits:
- Excellent health/dental benefits from BCBS
- See into the future with our luxurious VSP vision benefits
- Prepare for the long-haul courtesy of our 401k with company matching
- Unlimited mobile phone plan
- 10 days' vacation, 7 days sick time
- Bonuses and salary increase potential via our certifications plan
We do cool work here, defying expectations by simply being who we are - each of us makes an impact.
- Educates customers on the current state of IT with regards to capability, security, and compliance requirements
- Responsible for working closely and directly with new customers to identify business needs, desires, and requirements. Provides written proposals and statements of work to meet the needs in a timely manner.
- Responsible for updating all customer information and opportunities in a CRM solution
- Responsible for responding to and following up on sales inquiries in a prompt, professional manner
- Supports executive team providing sales data, marketing trends, forecasts, and account analysis
- Meet and exceed an aggressive sales quota for both software and services
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates or bachelor's degree in a technical field, business or marketing, from a reputable institution OR a combination of experience in skills that will equate to the same.
- 2+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Strong experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and a working knowledge of Office 365 and SharePoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The majority of customer communication takes place via email and phone.
- Customer service is critical in this position. You must be driven to help people solve their IT/compliance problems.
- Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship and have the ability to pass an extensive background check
Optional / Desired
- Experience working with Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure from a sales perspective
- ConnectWise and Quosal Knowledge
- Ability to work independently and a strong desire for personal and professional development
- Understanding of current security and compliance trends regarding DFARS 252.204-7012, NIST 800-171, and CMMC