Great opportunity for a Hybrid Role in Austin TX
As an OMNI agent, you will be responsible for processing simple to complex deals and handling inquiries from the client with high accuracy and efficiency.
● You will use deductive reasoning to make sound business decisions.
● You will follow best practices and work cross-functionally with multiple teams to complete the above tasks and other daily job functions.
● You will be required to multitask between tools in maintaining client databases, validating order information and verifying payment terms with high attention to detail and sense of urgency
● You will ensure compliance to all company and business policies, administer all open sales orders, and ensure appropriate order flow.
● You will provide optimum assistance to Sales
● You should have working knowledge on contract structures, contract fallback, redlining and extensive deal desk experience.
● You should ensure seamless and friction-less deals with focus on deal velocity
● You will learn and process all products offered in the logo.
● Review and validate contract request intake form from Sales including validating customer information and existing contract information in CRM system
● Identify the need for, seek, and record cross-functional or business stakeholder approvals for various components of the commercial or contractual package
● Validate customer-signed documents and submit for booking
● Escalate in a timely and professional manner any issues that prevent the completion of tasks and achievement of SLA and targets
● Respond and action in a timely professional manner any escalations received
Please Apply today !