You should join our team! Bandwango is a leading company specializing in digital destination development. As we continue to grow and innovate, we are committed to fostering a culture that supports, develops, and empowers our team. Bandwango is changing the way that businesses connect with their community by creating mobile passes that drive consumers to businesses. We have a proven business model and are only scratching the surface of our potential. Bandwango is a place where your voice is heard and you can influence the design and success of our business. Bandwango has a clear vision for the future and leadership puts a lot of trust in each employee to make it happen.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our sales team, and to help ensure that we reach our ambitious sales targets while closing the gap between current operations, tools, and business challenges.
- The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for implementing and managing tools used by our sales team, building documents and resources for the sales team, conducting research and analyzing data, and overseeing various administrative tasks required to ensure our organization reaches our sales goals
- The Sales Operations Manager will report to the VP of Sales and Marketing and work closely with our SDRs, BDRs, marketing team and customer success team to ensure that we make optimal use of our revenue team resources
- Own the Sales tech stack- HubSpot (strongly preferred), Gong, and other database optimization tools
- Act as a central source of information and insights that the entire organization can draw from and act on in order to make the most strategic and data-driven business decisions for the business
- Develop a central library for sales demos, allowing the team to learn from past conversations and pass knowledge between teammates more effectively
- Manage HubSpot reporting, data integrity, and maintenance
- Create and oversee analysis of sales team KPIs through HubSpot reporting and dashboards
- Collaborate with leadership to establish, document, and implement processes and workflows to optimize pre-sales and post-sales revenue team process
- Build and maintain key documentation regarding policies and processes
- Support optimization of account assignments and ABM strategies
- Liaison with marketing to build and enhance our prospect target lists
- Proven experience in sales, sales management, sales operations or a combination of experience and education
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Required knowledge of Hubspot
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Strategic, and innovative skills
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
This job description should not be considered all-inclusive. It is merely a guide of expected duties. The employee understands that the job description is neither complete nor permanent and may be modified at any time. At the request of their supervisor, an employee may be asked to perform additional duties or take on additional responsibilities without notice.We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Bandwango’s Core Values:
What to expect from us:
- We act with integrity & respect
- Opportunity for career growth
- Ability to directly impact the direction of our products
- Unlimited PTO (Salaried Employees)
- Health Insurance (Bandwango pays 80% of the employee premiums)