At Speexx, we are building the future of learning - Speexx is the digital coaching platform for language training, business coaching and skills assessment in large international organizations. We use groundbreaking AI and a global network of certified top coaches to help large organizations bring out the best in their people.
We strive every day to offer our employees a workplace environment that fosters inclusion and a sense of belonging, where everyone feels recognized, valued, and respected. And we are looking for curious and motivated individuals to join the team and grow with us. If this sounds like you – what are you waiting for? Apply now for the position of
Revenue Operations Specialist (m/f/d)
As a Revenue Operations Specialist, you will play a crucial role in optimizing our revenue generation processes, streamlining operations, and ensuring seamless collaboration between marketing, sales, and customer success teams (the full revenue funnel). You will be responsible for monitoring and adjusting processes, managing projects, and leveraging technology to enhance our operational efficiency and drive revenue growth. You will work closely with internal stakeholders, particularly the global marketing, sales and customer success team, to ensure they have the data, tools, resources, and at times individual support needed to achieve their targets.
What the Revenue Operations Specialist will do at Speexx
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, implement, and optimize revenue-generating processes and workflows.
- Manage and execute projects related to revenue operations, ensuring timely completion and alignment with business objectives.
- Utilize Microsoft Dynamics 365 and other tools to streamline and automate sales and revenue-related processes.
- Analyze data and generate insights to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement in revenue operations.
- Work closely with the global sales team to provide operational support, address challenges, and drive performance improvements.
- Ensures data quality in the CRM by building processes, verification, and monitoring mechanisms to ensure sales organization’s compliance with required standards.
- Act as a liaison between sales, marketing, and finance teams, fostering effective communication and collaboration.
- Train and onboard team members on process changes, tools, and best practices.
- Monitor key performance metrics related to revenue operations and proactively take actions to enhance results.
What we look for
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Operations, or a related field.
- Proven experience in process execution, project management, and stakeholder management.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge is a must.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar CRM software.
- Must be fluent in English (either German, French, Spanish, Italian is a plus).
Optional / extra points
- First experience in PowerAutomate
- First experience in building new or updating existing PowerBi reports
What are the benefits of working at Speexx
You will be working in a highly international and agile environment with amazing team members from offices and locations around the globe, including Munich, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Sao Paulo and Shanghai.
Flexible Working Hours: We don't believe that a rigid 9 am - 5 pm is the right path to a great work-life balance, so we give you the flexibility do your best work in a way that works for you and your team.
Hybrid Office Model: You can choose between 2 options: Working fully from our office in the Munich city centre (near Theresienwiese) or partially from home &the office. Your choice.
Mobility budget: Get a monthly, flexible budget for your commute and leisure time mobility.
Wellbeing initiatives: We care about our Speexxies: Grab a healthy snack in our office in Munich, stay active with our inhouse yoga session by Jeannette or choose from a huge variety of sporty activities from our partner Urban Sports Clubs.
Culture of Learning: Take a deep dive into our Speexx Academy, participate in our global Mentoring program, visit internal workshops or third-party training and last but not least enjoy our Speexx peer exchanges.
Award winning Language Training: There is nothing to add - maybe that this also goes for your friends and family, they get discount on our world class language training.
Rooted in an environment of curiosity and learning, you would be joining a leading company that is proud to be shaping the future of digital learning and is undoubtedly one of the best places to work in the industry!
Interested? Just hit the apply button and we´ll take it from there.
Once we reviewed you resume, the Global Recruiting Team will get in touch with you for a first HR Interview. If we move forward the second step is the Manager interview followed by the last round, with the International Management.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!