Radar is location infrastructure for every product and service. Companies like Panera, T-Mobile, and Zillow use Radar's geofencing SDKs and maps APIs to power location-based experiences across hundreds of millions of devices worldwide.
Founded in 2016, Radar is headquartered in New York, NY. Radar has raised $85.5M from leading venture capital firms including Accel and Insight Partners.
About the role
Radar is looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to help further accelerate our growth. You’ll ensure we have best-in-class systems, processes, tools and analytical horsepower to fuel our broader go-to-market (GTM) function.
This is a pivotal role that directly contributes to the success of our GTM teams. We’re looking for someone who is eager to build a new standard for RevOps within an enterprise SaaS business.
As an early hire on the Revenue Operations team, you’ll get the chance to shape the function and have lots of autonomy and impact. You will report to our Vice President of Finance. This is a NYC-based position located at our headquarters in Union Square. You'll be working from our New York office Monday-Thursday with the opportunity to WFH on Fridays.
For candidates based in the United States, the base salary range for this full-time position is between $125,000 - $135,000/year with an opportunity for performance bonuses and incentives.
In addition to cash compensation, Radar offers full-time employees a competitive equity plan with stock option grants. This is a meaningful ownership stake in the company that we provide to our employees as we build a category-defining company together.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Your exact offer may vary based on market location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and optimize our revenue operations workflows, from lead generation to customer acquisition and retention
- Build our systems, infrastructure, tech stack, processes and reporting capabilities that enable GTM functions to deliver on goals
- Administer systems integrations to support our GTM strategy and streamline the customer lifecycle
- Work closely with GTM and Growth teams to drive operational improvements and deliver a seamless customer experience
- Track and analyze key metrics like pipeline velocity and capacity, bookings, conversions, and forecast accuracy, and identify factors that could impact growth objectives
- Partner with executive leadership to define, operationalize, measure and analyze the impact of KPIs
- Participate in weekly sales forecast calls and adhoc reporting for sales management
- Provide training and support to team members on revenue operations tools and best practices
You should have:
- 5-7 years of experience in a Sales or Revenue Operations role at a B2B SaaS company
- A data-first orientation. You’re an analytical engine that can summarize takeaways in a digestible, useful way
- Experience administering and enhancing systems (Salesforce, Hubspot, data sources, prospecting tools) that GTM teams use daily
- Experience owning Salesforce architecture, writing Salesforce scripts and reports from scratch, and simplifying currencies
- Certification in Salesforce, a strong plus
- A track record of improving processes and/or data and translating findings into actionable insights that improve performance
- Solid project management skills, high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to learn and grow in the revenue operations field, and willingness to continuously improve and develop
You’ll be working with:
- Zach Fraser, Vice President of Finance
- Coby Berman, Co Founder and COO
- Nick Patrick, Co Founder and CEO
- Thomas Coleman, Director of Sales
- Phil Sidoti, Senior Director of Demand Generation
- Carly Pietrobono, Vice President of Customer Success
- Our Sales, Marketing, and Growth teams!
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- 401(k) plan with a generous employer match
- Unlimited PTO vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch at our NYC office
- Free CitiBike membership (if based in tri-state area)
- Monthly fitness reimbursement and wellness programs via Classpass and Gympass
Benefits offering details will be provided if a candidate receives an offer. Benefits may also vary by location.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. Radar does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity any other reason prohibited by law in the provision of employment opportunities and benefits.