- Location: Flexible
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract, with a view to permanent
At Telstra Health we offer flexibility tailored to you and find the work-life balance that works best for you. After all, we all have a life outside of work!
We hold onto good talent; we help our people forge career paths internally so that they can succeed professionally within our organisation. We are proud of the fact that over 30% of our opportunities are filled internally. We celebrate wins, and we do this through quarterly individual and team awards, team events and structured review processes to ensure you feel supported and can continue to grow.
The Sales Operations Specialist will be responsible for overseeing sales processes, data analysis, and supporting the implementation of effective strategies to streamline sales reporting and forecasting across the organisation.
The key accountabilities of this role are to:
- Sales Data Analysis - Analyse sales data and metrics, develop and maintain sales dashboards and reports to visualise performance metrics, sales (and revenue) trends, and other key performance indicators, identify patterns and trends in sales data to improve sales forecasting accuracy and identify growth opportunities
- Sales Forecasting and Pipeline Management - support sales forecasting activities across the organisation by analysing historical data and pipeline trends, work closely with sales leadership to ensure pipeline accuracy and visibility, assist in the development and implementation of strategies to close gaps in the sales pipeline, management of sales pipeline in CRM, ensuring accurate information for sales forecasting
- Sales Process Optimisation - identify areas for improvement in the sales process, develop and document standardised sales processes to increase efficiency and consistency across the sales organisation.
- Sales Tools and Technology - administer enterprise CRM system, providing operational support to ensure effectiveness, ongoing relevance, and data integrity, provide training and support to sales representatives on the effective use of sales enablement tools
- Proven experience in sales operations or sales enablement roles, preferably in a complex enterprise sales environment
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis and visualisation tools
- In-depth knowledge of sales processes, methodologies, and best practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to convey insights and strategies to sales teams and leadership
Our employee benefits include:
- Free Telstra mobile phone and plan for eligible employees
- Multiple leave options including paid parental, annual, sick, cultural, volunteer, study and pandemic Leave, as well as the option to purchase additional leave
- Flexible Work Policy that includes flexible hours and work from home options
- Free 24/7 professional and confidential support for you and your family
- Discount on Telstra services including home broadband and post-paid mobiles
- Employee rewards program that includes discounts on shopping, gym memberships, movie tickets, health insurance and more
- A diverse and supportive working environment where you can bring your whole self to work
- Employee representative groups to support diverse employees
- Career development and growth with ongoing free learning courses
Applications will be reviewed and screened upon submission.
We are a Circle Back Initiative Employer. We commit to respond to every applicant, and you will hear back from us soon.