Tredence is a global data science solutions provider focused on solving the last mile problem in AI. The 'last mile' is the gap between insight creation and value realization. Headquartered in San Jose, the company embraces a vertical-first approach and an outcome-driven mindset to help clients win and accelerate value realization from their analytics investments.
Tredence is 2,000-plus employees strong with offices in San Jose, Foster City, Chicago, London, Toronto and Bangalore, with the largest companies in retail, CPG, hi-tech, telecom, healthcare, travel and industrials as clients.
Objective: Facilitate Tredence's sales strategies by ensuring operational efficiency, accurate sales analytics, and robust tools and processes. The aim is to optimize sales performance, manage data-driven sales insights, and guarantee a seamless flow of operations across the organization, including reduction of supply risk and optimal utilization through advance demand planning in terms of hiring and training.
Operational Strategy & Implementation:
- Understand the lead qualification process and ensure consistent compliance with lead qualification standards across the organization.
- Serve as a bridge between the sales, delivery, and finance teams, ensuring seamless information exchange and operational alignment.
- Helping sales team to create proposals in project operations tool and raising skill level demand in the system
- Work with the sales team on renewal and provide advance visibility on upcoming renewal and project ramp down
- Collaborate with the Delivery Operations and Sales teams to develop skill-level demand forecasts, contributing to supply risk reduction and resource utilization based on sales insights.
- Proactively identify and address operational bottlenecks and challenges to ensure the smooth progression of the sales pipeline from lead generation to conversion.
Forecasting & Pipeline Management:
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to ensure high-quality, accurate, and updated data within the CRM system. Remove dormant deals from the pipeline and maintain CRM data integrity.
- Analyze the movement of leads through the sales funnel (Med > High > Conf) to ensure a steady and progressive flow.
- Ensure accurate tagging of each deal to practice, studio, and channel for accurate visibility across the organization.
- Partner with Sales and Sales Excellence teams to generate revenue forecasts for renewals, old-new, and net new business.
- Reconcile month-end revenue figures and forecasts with the Finance team, addressing any discrepancies.
- Collaborate with Sales and Delivery Ops teams to create a rolling 6-month demand forecast at the skill level to optimize resource allocation and match demand to supply.
- Review and refine CRM practices to enhance data capture quality and lead tracking effectiveness.
Tools, Systems & Training:
- Recommend and integrate cutting-edge sales technologies and tools tailored to Tredence's operational requirements.
- Partner with the Sales Excellence team to deliver tool training, ensuring the sales team's proficiency and efficiency in utilizing available resources.
- Regularly audit systems and drive CRM and other sales-related system adoption.