Sr. Sales Operations Analyst
Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
Who we are!
Schwan’s Company, a U.S. affiliate of the global lifestyle company CJ CheilJedang Corporation, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels. Its many popular brands include Red Baron
®, Big Daddy’s
®, Villa Prima
™ and Freschetta
® pizza; Mrs. Smith’s
® and Edwards
® desserts; and Pagoda
® Asian-style snacks. To learn more about Schwan’s, visit .
What We Are Looking For
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst works on a team responsible for providing technical support, business analysis, and project management to ensure the company's long term strategic objectives are met. The incumbent will perform standard analyses of business goals, business systems, and business objectives and needs to executive the long term strategy; and plan and design business processes and tools to make recommendations for improved sales execution. Furthermore, the incumbent will utilize systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner, and participate in ongoing technology planning and acceptance testing of systems.
What You Will Get From Us
- Opportunity to work in a growing segment of a major food manufacturer and showcase your leadership and technical skills to make a big impact on the profitable growth of Schwan’s Company.
- Opportunities for career growth with a well-established food company.
- A culture focused on ensuring the health, safety and well-being of its employees.
- Support and mentorship from team members who are authentic, good-natured and highly skilled.
- Competitive wages, incentive pay and a comprehensive package of benefits.
- Partner with business leaders to complete business performance analysis and recommend solutions to support sales execution.
- Lead the development, implementation, oversight, and measurement of sales execution tools to support team members ranging from frontline field team members to senior leaders.
- Provide advanced software support for frontline and cross-functional team members including troubleshooting, process management, and issue resolution.
- Partner with software vendor(s) and IT/IS to develop solutions to deliver on business needs, resolve issues, and implement process improvements to deliver on business objectives and daily execution.
- Facilitate and participate in user acceptance testing. Maintain quality of assigned systems, reporting, programs, and provide support as needed.
- Develop project plans, identify issues, and communicate status of assigned projects, and ensures that the systems and processes meet the stated objectives. Participate in and help lead change management activities.
- Lead or participate in business process improvement initiatives, leveraging system and business knowledge along with continuous improvement.
- Participate in development of sales execution initiatives including sales metrics, forecasts, and reporting on sales execution activities at team and individual levels. Regularly provide reporting to senior management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners (IT, finance, customer sales, human resources, operations, retail sales, etc.) to implement and improve processes, provide information or support, and support organizational changes.
- Lead projects for company's Field Sales Strategy team.
- Ad hoc special projects, reporting, and analysis for sales directors and senior management.
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
Years of Related Experience:
5-7 years related experience; experience in consumer products and/or retail industries preferred. Prior experience navigating and providing technical support on software programs preferred.
- Intermediate understanding of assigned business units industry (i.e. consumer packaged goods, retail, manufacturing, logistics or finance)
- Knowledge of business and strategic planning process and principles
- Intermediate change management, interpersonal, and communication skills; positive attitude.
- Proficient in Windows environment to include the Microsoft Office Suite and able to learn and understand software platforms
- Intermediate data analysis skills; project management skills
- Strong customer service skills; teamwork focus; strong organizational skills; strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Other Requirements: Some travel may be required.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications associated with the job. An individual must be able to perform all of the duties and responsibilities listed in a fully competent manner to be considered successful in the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties and responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time Business Unit: Req #: 23-3081